Dad Snipe

Snipe was just finishing his patrol night. It was exhausted and he was ready to go to bed. At least it was the weekend, so that meant no class in the morning. The students should also be all asleep by now. These kids should enjoy sleeping in while they can. A Pro Hero will always be up early and up late at night. But if they truly desired to be heroes, then it will be worth it if they want to protect the innocents from villains.

Snipe yeaned as he headed to check on the students. Despite being tied, he knows that checking up on his students was more important. Although, he knew that no student will be up this late at night. Even if it's the weekend, breaking curfew will definitely bring consequences to whoever tries it. A few students did, some only did it on the first weeks when the dorms were built because they were homesick so the teachers only let those slide. But still, anyone else who breaks curfew will have to face detention for a few days.

When he got to U.A. campus, he notices a light from the second floor of Class 1-a dorm. Snipe sigh while he shook his head, "Teenagers," He said, walking towards the building.

It was 4 in the morning, and yet someone was still watching TV this late. Just because it's the weekend, that doesn't mean they can stay up so late. Getting a good night's sleep will make these students good heroes one day.

The cowboy hero was in the elevator, thinking who was watching TV. Could it be Bakugo? No. Todoroki? No. Iida? Absolutely not. Whoever it was? Why would they still be watching whatever they were watching this late?

When he got out, Snipe could hear the TV where he was at. It wasn't loud enough so the other students were able to sleep. Seeing the light from the TV was coming from the living room, Snipe walked towards there.

The sounds grew a little louder when he walked there. Seeing the TV was on with the DVD menu on, it was that someone was watching a movie. But he saw no one there. So, Snipe just thought that students were had forgotten to take the DVD out and turn off the TV. Snipe was about to turn off the TV when he heard yeaning that also sounded sweet and gentle beneath him. Looking down, Snipe saw that Izuku Midoriya was sleeping on the couch in front of him. How did he miss that?

Looking at the girl right now, Snipe couldn't help but admitting that she was cute. From the way she sleeps, she looks absolutely tiny and fragile despite having muscles on her body. This girl was also known among the students to have made everyone around to be protective of her. Whatever she likes or not, and apparently she didn't like it. But she was grateful that people cared about her.

Seeing that she must have fallen asleep during the movie, Snipe knew that she needed to head to her room. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he gently shook her to wake her up, "Midoriya, wake up, little lady."

Midoriya groan. She half opens her beautiful eyes. Gently rubbing them with her hand. She yeaned softly as she stretched her arms. Looking up to her teacher above her, "Sensei? What time it is?" She asks. Seeing that she was asleep for a while, Snipe knew that Midoriya was enjoying her movie night. Smiling at his tiny student, Snipe ruffled her soft, green hair.

"It's late. You should get to bed, Midoriya," He said gently.

Midoriya nodded, getting up from the couch, "Good night, Dad," She said. Not realizing what she said as she was too tied. Snipe felt the same way.

But when the two were their beds, it was only when they realized what she called him. To Midoriya, she couldn't be more embarrassed than she already was. She had already called three of her teachers "Dads". Now she's calling Snipe Dad as well. Snipe was just surprised that his student had called him that. All Might, Eraser Head, and Present Mic all have been called Dad by her. Those three were the ones that were closest to her.

Never did Snipe imagined that he could be called by such a title by someone who sees him in that light. He actually liked it.