Grandpa Kazuki Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya had just finished packing. Everything that she needed for the weekend was in her bag. She was glad that she could go visit her family. Despite that she has been talking to them on the phone every day, Izuku still wanted to make sure to them that she was doing alright. Her mother Inko would get worried if she didn't call every day. Not that Izuku minded or anything.

"Deku-chan, what are you going to do during the weekend?" Ochaco Uraraka said. Izuku's best friend since the school year started.

"Not much, Ochaco-chan. I guess me and my family will just spend the weekend together," Izuku said.

Everyone in Class 1-A was now on first name basic. Except for Katsuki Bakugo. He still calls everyone by their last names. Not that anyone mind.

The weekend is just what everyone needed. After hard tests and exams, the students were looking forward to relax for a little while. Izuku herself couldn't wait to see her beloved family. Her grandfather was getting much better these months. He was pretty strong. He was looking forward to seeing his hero-in-training granddaughter again. She wondered if her uncle was home now.

"Hey, Izuku-san. Which one of the teachers makes the better dad?" Denki Kaminari asked teasingly.

Izuku blushed when her blonde classmate asked her that. Somehow someone had discovered her dad advantages and spread it across the school. Izuku felt that she would die of embarrassment. Especially when Neito Monoma from Class 1-B accused her of trying to steal their teacher. Of course, Vlad King had come and gave Monoma detention, much to Monoma's shock.

"Hey, knock it! Izuku-san is embarrassed enough already," Kyoka Jiro said, defending her green-haired friend.

"Come on, Kyoka-san. You know that Izuku-san really precious to them," Denki said.

Izuku sighed. Going home for the weekend was also a big break for her to get away from this. While the teachers don't treat her any differently, they still can get a bit protective of her when it comes to boys. Izuku was glad that she kept her cute boy analyze books well hidden in her room in her house. She didn't know what will happen if they were founded by someone.

"Delivering for Izuku Midoriya," Someone said. It was one of the student mail deliverers. They usually delivered mail for students and teachers.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya," Izuku said coming towards the mail delivery. She wonders what kind of mail she was getting.

"Sign here please," The student deliver said, handing the clipboard to her.

Izuku signed the paper on the clipboard. The deliverer then handed her a box. She wondered what was inside. Opening the box, she found that there were cookies in it. There was also a letter in it.

"I've made chocolate chip cookies for you, Midoriya-chan. From Lunch-Rush," It read.

Izuku blushed a little but was happy since Lunch-Rush did make such wonderful cookies. But they aren't as wonderful as her mother's.

"That's so cute! Lunch-Rush made you cookies!" Toru Hagakure said.

"It's nothing, Toru-chan. He probably will make them for everyone," Izuku said while still blushing.

It was now time to go. Izuku was happy to at home. She wondered if her cousin Enko was walking Shiba-chan, during this time. The family dog was known to get lonely when Izuku was gone for too long. After saying goodbye to her friends for the weekend, Izuku headed out to walk towards her house.

Midoriya house

The Midoriya house was a big, fancy house. It was built by her uncle Hinata years ago. Hinata Midoriya was a very successful doctor. He began his career at a young age. After making enough money, he built the house the Midoriya family now lives in. Hinata and his wife and their two children lived there. However, Hinata wanted his entire family to be together. So he invited his father to come and live with them. However, Hinata's father was already old and Hinata wanted his father to live in a comfortable home.