Dadzu

Nezu smiled at his reflection as he brushed his snowy, white fur. He always brushed it twice a day, in the mornings and at night. His fur was extremely soft. But he never let anyone touch him. But it wasn't because he didn't want his fur to be ruined, it was because he just hated to be touched. Although it wasn't anything personal with all humans, it was just what the bad ones put him through that caused him to hate being touched.

He still had nightmares about those times. The bad humans had done horrible experiments on him, so much that the mere touch of a human can make him have a panic attack. But he knows that some humans are good. Such as All Might, Midnight, Eraser Head, and Izuku Midoriya. But that didn't mean that they were allowed to touch him. But he still trusted them. But there will a few times that he could let the hatred and anger that he had. Usually during exams.

As the principal of U.A., it was Nezu's job to make sure that all the students grow into fine and successful adults in the future one day. Nezu had always taken pride in seeing the future generation growing very fast. Happy to see them learn something new every day so they could use that when they become Pro Heroes.

Finishing his grooming for the night, Nezu went outside of his office. It was already nighttime, but it was still early so the students could still go out and enjoy the night. Of course, there's still a curfew in the school to let the students knew when they should be back.

Nezu had a very good day. There no fighting among the students, Midoriya didn't break her bones when she used her quirk, Bakugo didn't use his Quirk when he became angry which was a new record. This shows Nezu that how much that the students were growing. Although, it did pain him to know that the students will graduate one day and leave. But Nezu knows that how he successfully did his job. Even though he can always be attracted to his students, the time will come when they leave this school to start their own lives to live.

But that never stopped Nezu from missing his students. Watching them become very well known Pro Heroes to the world will make him proud of them.

"I wonder how the students are enjoying their evening?" Nezu asked himself out loud. It was very quiet in the school building. But he didn't mind. Before the school had built the dorms, Nezu would usually stay in late into the night for some paperwork.

Out of the corner of his left eye, Nezu spotted a yellow ribbon on the floor. Picking it up, Nezu wondered why was still a perfect, good ribbon on the floor. Smelling it to see who did it belonged to. Being part dog, Nezu could recognize the scent. The small soon became familiar to him. Nezu knew that scent from anyway, "My. It seems that Midoriya had dropped this on her way out," He said.

According to everyone that was closed to the successor of All Might, the girl smelled like strawberries. Nezu himself had wondered what hair care was she having since she always smells like that.

Just then, Nezu looks out of the school window to see Midoriya outside. Most of class 1-A went out to hang out for the evening. But here she was outside. From what Nezu could gather, Midoriya looked like she was looking for something. It was no doubt in his mind that the girl was looking for her ribbon.

"Well now. Someone really wants to found their missing ribbon, don't they?" Nezu said. He could feel his sadistic side coming out. This side wanted him to make Midoriya search the whole campus for her precious ribbon until she tired herself out. But Nezu had managed to keep that side of him in check. To him, it was just a plain, old ribbon. Midoriya could just buy another one.

This was the first time that Nezu had seen the girl with her hair down. It was very curly. But it was also a complete mess. Surely that girl could take better care of herself. Her bangs were coving most of her face, so it was hard to see what kind of emotion was on her face.