Uncle Hinata Midoriya

Izuku had just finished walking Shiba that evening. The sun was setting down now and the street lights had just turned on for the night. Izuku was stretching her legs since Shiba was dragging her everywhere whenever a boy had shown interest in her. Matter of fact, her beloved dog was with her right now. Both Izuku and Shiba were inseparable. Her uncle Hinata had given her Shiba when she was nine years old. Shiba was a puppy when she has become part of the family.

According to her uncle, Izuku needed a companion to play with. It was also because she was having a tough time at school with the other kids. Izuku had been always grateful for her uncle giving Shiba when she was sad.

The Shiba Inu dog barked as if she was trying to tell her something. Currently, she and Shiba were in her room and on her pink bed.

"What isn't, Shiba-chan?" Izuku asked as she looked at her dog.

Shiba got off of her bed and went to the window as if she was telling her to look outside. Izuku went over to her window and blushed madly as she closed her red curtains quickly. She hoped that he didn't see her.

"Shiba-chan! Why did you do that?!" She cried out in embarrassment. She had just seen her next neighbor Ikki Mori taking off his shirt He was black-haired with green eyes that were almost like forest and skin that was very smooth... Shaking her head hard, Izuku didn't have time for such things in her life. But Ikki was sure very handsome. He was a second-year student at another school. He didn't share the dream as Izuku of becoming a hero. He had a quirk that very amazing to use in the hero work, Ikki never went to any hero school.

Shiba wagging her tail as if this was funny to her. Izuku frowned at her dog. She began to wonder if this was her way of getting back get her for forgetting her.

"You said that forgive me, Shiba-chan," Izuku cried out as she went over to her bed to scream in her pillow.

"Did you saw Ikki Mori shirtless again, Izu?" Enko asked teasing as she appeared out of nowhere.

Izuku screamed in her pillow again. Why does her whole family enjoy doing this to her?! Okay, she may have a crush on Ikki Mori since she started living here but that was it. A silly little teenage crush that will go away in time.

"That festival is coming up, Izuku. Why that you asked him to go with you? What's the worst thing that could happen?" Enko said as she crossed her arms.

"A villain attack could happen and my father figures scaring him off," Izuku thought to herself. But she couldn't say that out loud since her cousin would never let her live it down if the girl ever found out what was going on in her school.

"Come on, Izu. Go and asked him. You're going to be a hero soon one day, so asked Ikki on a date," Enko said as she tried to pull Izuku out of bed.

Hearing her cousin reminding her that she'll be a hero one day, she has to be strong in tough situations. But why was taking a boy she liked was scarier than fighting villains?

"You're right, Enko. I need to ask Ikki if he wants to go to the festival with me. Can you be here if he says no?" Izuku asked as she got up from her bed. Enko nodded.

Petting Shiba on her head, Izuku headed out to meet her neighbor. The walk wasn't that long. Their houses were next to each other. Izuku's room and Ikki's were right next to each other. Her cousins would often tease her having seen Ikki shirtless plenty of times. But she had always accidentally seen him without his shirts. While walking up to his door, Izuku realized that Ikki might be aware that she seen him shirtless but never said anything.

"What if he thinks I'm a pervert?" Izuku said to herself as she was in front of the door.

After a few minutes of hesitating, Izuku rang the doorbell. Waiting for Ikki to answered. Maybe he didn't hear her. Well, that means it wasn't might to be. As she was going to walk back home, the door open to revealed Ikki Mori. The young handsome 17-year-old and one of Izuku's from her childhood. He was still shirtless.

"Izuku-san? What are you doing here? Did something happen to your grandfather again?" Ikki asked worriedly. The fact that he cared if something were to happen to her family, made her heart fluttered.

"Oh, no. My grandpa is fine now. I was wondering if I could talk to you, Ikki-kun?" Izuku said, her face was blushing. It now looked like a strawberry again.

"So, what is it?" He asked. Him being shirtless was beautiful to Izuku. He had six-packs. Ikki really liked to work out a lot.

"I was wondering if you want to go to the upcoming festival with me? That's if you would like to go anyway?" She asked nervously. Waiting for his answer, Izuku knew that the boy she liked will say no and that he was going with someone else.

"Sure, Izu-san. I'll go with you," Ikki said smiling.

Izuku felt her heart being stopped for a mere second. The guy that she has been crushing was going on a date with her.

"I'll meet you at the festival after school," Ikki said. Izuku nodded.

She couldn't believe it. Her crush has become her date for the festival. Right now, she needed the perfect kimono for the event. Surely, her mother will help her make one in time.

"So you finally talked to him, Izuku," A very familiar said behind her, startling her.

Izuku turned around and saw that it was her uncle Hinata. He was finally home from work. Like almost the rest of the family, he had green hair and eyes.

"Hey, Uncle Hinata. How was work?" She asked nervously. Her uncle never liked it when she and the others were out this late at night.

"Work was fine. I believed you should inside of the house right now, young lady," Hinata said. Izuku walked beside her uncle on the short walk home. Closing the door, Hinata turned to his niece.

"Sorry for staying out late, Uncle," Izuku apologized to him.

"Just because you training to a hero, doesn't mean you're allowed to go at night now," Hinata scolded her.

"Dad, it was my fault. I just told her to go outside and talked to Ikki Mori. So please, don't be hard on her," Enko said as she went to her cousin's side to defend her from her father.

Hinata sighed and looked at the girls. He had a long day and Izuku had just gotten back from her school, Hinata decided to talk about this in the morning.

"Just get ready for bed, girls. We'll talk about this tomorrow," He said. Enko went to her room, but Izuku wanted to ask her uncle something.

"Uncle Hinata, how do you know that you're in love with someone?" She asked.

Hinata looked at her for a mere minute before saying, "Love is very complicated, Izuku. You might ask your mother for that," He said.

Izuku watched as her uncle walked away from her. Maybe she should ask her mother about this. After all, Uncle Hinata is always busy at work to spend time with the family. He was the breadwinner in this household. Izuku just wished that her uncle would take some time off for their family.