Hisashi Midoriya

Little Izuku happily plays with her beloved princess doll. The little girl dance with the princess doll while she imagines there was music in the air. Her room was filled with princesses stuff while the walls were painted of the color rosy pink. She danced until she went over to the tiny table in her room. She placed her doll on one of the chairs and took a set as well.

Izuku and her doll soon began to have a little tea party in her room. The little green-haired girl imagines there were cookies and cakes on the plates. Izuku giggles as she pours the pretend tea into their cups.

Another laugh was heard, this time it was a deep laugh that sounded like a man's laughter. Izuku turns away and saw a man with dark hair standing at her doorway. She smiles and ra n out of her chair to hug the person. The man smiles and returns the hug as he picked her up from the ground. But his hair was covering his eyes.

Izuku put up six fingers in front of the man like she was counting something. The man only smiles as he places her back on the floor. He ruffles her soft hair and pulls something out behind. He was holding a present that was covered in a pink box with a pure white bow on top. He gently places the present in front of the girl who gasps in amazement with sparkles in her beautiful and adorable eyes soon shown.

"For the little Princess," He said warmly.

The present was almost the same size as she was. But Izuku didn't care about the size differences, mostly because she's used to be so small that everything around her is so bigger than her in one way or another.

Lifting the top to open her new gift, the man pulls something that made Izuku very happy. It was a little ballerina dancer who was put in front of her. She was beautiful. She was wearing a white dress with a silver crown on her head. She was dark skin with shiny black hair. She was perfect.

Izuku tries to look for the handle for her ballerina, but the man lifted the new toy up and shows the handle was at the bottom. He turns the handle and set the ballerina on the shelf.

The music played and Izuku loved it. The music was perfect for her dancing. She lifted her arms to him as she jumps up and down. The man seems to understand her as he lifts her up into his arms again. He soon dances with her in her room.

Izuku and the man smile at each other. The little girl was very happy. She imagines she was an actual princess while the man was a king while her mother was a queen. She imagines he would dance with her until he dances with her mother.

The man put Izuku down and bow to her. Ruffling her hair again, Izuku smile widely. She was so happy that he was here again with her. She wanted this to be forever and ever.

The music finally stops, and the man got up. He smiles at Izuku again, but only this time it seemed like a sad one. He turns away round and headed out of the door, much to Izuku's confusedness

She follows the man and saw him and her mother auguring over something. Izuku covered her little ears. She did not like this at all. Her mother was mad at something, and it seems to be at him. Why was her mother mad at him? He's very kind and nice to them both. But she didn't understand what they were talking about. Something about him taking their savings out and for something Izuku didn't understand because of her baby mind.

The man didn't seem like he couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing his suitcase, he headed to the front door of their home. Izuku ran after him to stop him from leaving again. She reached her tiny hand out to him, she tries to get his attention. The man saw her and only smiled at her with sadness in it. He opens the door and walked out of the house.

As much as she tried to run with her tiny legs, she couldn't reach the door as it slowly closes on her. Tears were spilling down as she kept trying to get to the door before it closes. But it was too late. The door had closed and Izuku suddenly fell on the floor.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Izuku cried out to the man who was her father, Hisashi, who had just walked out.

Little Izuku cried as her mother scoop her into her loving arms. Inko apologized to her daughter for driving her father out of the house. But the loving mother promised that everything was going to be alright. Inko stroke her daughter's beautiful hair and said that they'll be going to be strong together.

"I'm so sorry for everything, baby. I'll try my best for you, Izuku," Inko said as her own tears were spilling down on her as well.

Izuku hugged her mother tightly as she could. Daddy was gone again and Mommy was here with her as usual. The little girl had counted the days for him to come back home but he left again. Didn't Daddy love her like he always said he does? Then why does he always goes away for a really long time and only comes home for a little bit and leaves again?

Izuku gasps as she breathes hard. She tries to keep her breathing normally. The green-haired girl felt something wet on her cheeks. Touching her right cheek, Izuku realized that she had been crying while she was sleeping.

Izuku couldn't help cried again from that dream she just had. Now she understands why she kept calling her male teachers dads. Every time they ruffled her hair, it reminded her of when her father used to do that as well.

Shiba nuzzles up to her to make her feel better. Izuku hugged her dog close to her. Why did she have to have that dream? She wished that she could just forget everything about her father. She never saw him since she was three. So why was she dreaming about him?

Looking at her clock, Izuku knew it was still nighttime. But she walks over to the dresser and pulled out things that she put away. They were postcards and birthday letters from her father. They all say that he loves and he misses her with all his heart.

But Izuku knows that's not true. She recognizes the words as her mother's handwriting. The green-haired girl was eleven when she realized that her mother had been making these cards and letters since she was three. She knows that her mother did it so she won't feel like she had been abandoned by the most important male person in her life.

Shiba whimper as she could sense her sadness and anger. Izuku petted his head. She dries her tears away so when her mother won't notice she had been crying in her sleep.

"It's okay, Shiba-chan. I'm already at the point of not caring if he's there for me. I mean, why should I care about him if he doesn't want us? So I'm not going to care about him since he clearly doesn't," Izuku said with tears becoming unstoppable.

Izuku cry quietly as she went back to bed with Shiba. She held her beloved dog closer to her to calm herself down. Izuku didn't blame her mother for making cards looking they were from her father. Inko was just trying her best like she had promised she would.

According to her mother, Izuku used to love dressing up like a princess. Her old room was filled with princess toys and books about princesses founding their princess and true love. It wasn't until she turns four that she discovered her everlasting love for heroes. All Might had stolen her tiny heart from her princess toys when she first him at her old computer. Her mother had even said that she used to want to be a princess when she grows up. As matter of a fact, almost all of her baby pictures had her in princess dresses, and their teachers had likely seen them.

"At least she didn't send that video of me saying I wanted Kacchan to be my prince and marry him when we're older," Izuku said to herself.

Izuku fell back to sleep. Trying to dream of the day she would be a hero where everyone would be proud of her. She didn't need Hisashi in her life. She had her mother, uncle, aunt, cousins, grandfather, dog, teachers, and friends now. They're all enough for Izuku. She couldn't have it another way. She's just happy for what she has instead of being sad about what she lost. Her uncle, grandfather, and teachers had filled the void that Hisashi left behind.