Teacher Meeting

Today is the monthly teacher meeting of U.A. High. Principle Nezu had kindly discussed how the students have grown this year. The teachers even remark on many of them had been showing great progress during the school year.

"Well, this year indeed have a big impact on our students," Nezu said, sitting at the head of the table of the teachers.

"With everything happening a lot this year, I'm surprised only one of the students' family threatened to sue the school. I wouldn't be shock if more families try and do the same thing next year," Aizawa said. The undergrown hero referred to Midoriya's uncle. All Might had explained the man was quite stern looking when he first met him. The former Number 1 had actually felt he managed to get the wrong address. But Young Midoriya had managed to let her beloved teacher knew he was the right house. Meeting his little student's family was quite an adventure for the old Symbol of Peace.

Toshinori could feel the chilly air that he felt when he was at the Midoriya household. Midoriya wasn't kidding when she told him that her uncle and aunt are very strict but caring. Her mother was a bit more welcoming than her brother and sister-in-law but she still stood her ground when she wanted to pull her daughter out of U.A. Midoriya's younger cousin had been spying on him to see if he would do anything. The family had been growling at him almost like he was a threat. Her grandfather had listened to the Pro Hero on asking the head of the family to allow him and the teachers to raise Midoriya with them.

All Might could still remember what Midoriya's cousin, Enko, had told him when he first entered the house.

"Do you only care about her since she has a good quirk like yours? You better not break her heart like he did."

Midnight cough to get everyone's attention while smirking. They all wonder why she was making that face. Everyone, but Recovery Girl who sigh.

"Oh, dear. This will give me a bit of a headache," The old woman said as he shook her head.

"If any of you don't know about this, I've recently become good friends with a woman named Inko," Midnight said proudly.

"And why should we know this?" Eraser Head asks uninterested.

Midnight laughs a little before pulling something out of her purse that's behind her chair.

"Because her name is Inko Midoriya. Aka, Midoriya's mom," She said.

"Wait?! You and little listener's mom?! When did this happen?!" Present Mic asks loudly before Aizawa uses his Quirk on the Voice Hero.

"It was when we met at a coffee shop near here, and let's just say we hit it off great," The heroine said, still holding on to whatever she was holding.

"Only that, but I have full access to Midoriya's baby pictures!" Midnight said as she shows them the baby photos of Izuku Midoriya in dresses as a baby.

Class 1-A dorm

While the teachers were having their meeting, Izuku Midoriya was currently getting ready for her date at the winter festival with her neighbor Ikki Mori. The other girls had helped her with her kimono, hair, and makeup. She was going to meet Ikki at the event, that way none of her father figures will notice she's with a boy they have never seen before.

"Izuku-san, your mom made such a beautiful kimono," Momo said as she looks at the outfit the green-haired girl was wearing.

"And it only took a few days to make," Mina said.

"Thanks, guys. My mom really wanted to make sure this night will be special for me. So, she made this just for me," Izuku said.

Her kimono was light green with fake white fur. Her hair had a headpiece that was a white flower while her hair was on her left shoulder. Izuku's makeup wasn't too much but it was enough to fit her character.