EctoDad

Ectoplasm had just finished his work for the day. The weekend was finally here. That meant karaoke night was going to start soon. Karaoke was his most favorite thing in the world. Ectoplasm wondered if any of the others would be joining him tonight. Due to his hero career, Ectoplasm had hardly had time to have a karaoke night. But tonight was the night he could finally do karaoke now.

"I wonder who's going be there later?" Ectoplasm said to himself. Midnight, Present Mic, Easer Head, All Might, and the others had yet said if they were going or not.

Suddenly, his phone rang. Picking it up, Ectoplasm saw that it was Midnight.

"Midnight, what's going on? Are you alright?" Ectoplasm asked worrying.

I'm fine, Ectoplasm. But I'm afraid I won't be able to go to karaoke tonight," Midnight said.

"What? Why?" He asked confusedly.

"The police had just asked me to go undercover with a group of villains tonight. It might take me all night. Sorry for canceled at the last minute but the hero duty calls," She said on the other line.

Ectoplasm understood. That was the price of being a Pro Hero. There will be sometimes where your plans will be canceled at the last minute before they get started. Nothing that they could do.

"Alright, Midnight. Be careful," Ectoplasm said, worrying for his fellow hero.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. They only called me because I'm the right girl to do it!" Midnight said.

Ectoplasm didn't want to know what she meant by that but he had a feeling about something she said.

Hanging up the phone, Ectoplasm knew that the others would at least be able to attend to go to karaoke tonight. However, he soon learns that tonight wasn't going like he planned. Pretty soon, he had gotten calls from the others. Many said they couldn't because they of a mission or they got stuck with paperwork. But that didn't mean that he could still go to karaoke by himself.

"Well, I guess that I'm the only one doing karaoke tonight," He said. Although, he was disappointed that he was going to be by himself.

Ectoplasm went to the locker rooms to change into his casual clothes. Putting on his clothes felt very comfortable. Putting on his glasses so could see better. When he is in his hero costume, Ectoplasm usually wears eye connect to see. After putting on his glasses, the clone Quirk user put on his prosthetic legs. Ever since that fight with that villain that took his real legs, Ectoplasm had been using prosthetic ones for him to walk with. Despite not longer having legs that were flesh and bones, his current ones were just as good as his real ones.

Despite what many people have told him to retire early before many more injures could cause more harm to his body, Ectoplasm wouldn't quit. He refused to be seen as someone that helpless because of his lack of not having legs. Because of his will, many people like him saw him as a role model. People who were disabled with powerful Quirks yet were not taking seriously despite having the ability to be strong in their own way.

Walking down the hallway, Ectoplasm wondered how will karaoke go now that everyone had canceled. It will be a bit lonely to be yourself on karaoke night. But just as he was near the exited doors, Ectoplasm had heard a very beautiful sound that he had ever had. It sounded like humming

Following the humming, the Pro Hero wondered who was making that sound. When he reached the lactation, Ectoplasm saw that Midoriya was humming to herself. Her voice was sweet and gentle, but hearing her singing was more enchanting. Midoriya was cleaning her classroom since it was her turn to clean. It would seem that she was humming to herself while she was cleaning.