CemenDad

Ken Ishiyama aka Cementoss was currently on patrol tonight. Ken had been on portal for an hour now. However, nothing seemed to have been happening. The night was peaceful and the civilians were enjoying themselves without villains attacking them. Ken loved this part of being a Pro Hero. A simple time of people having peaceful lives without anything bad happening.

However, Cementoss knew that will always be evil people to try and destroy the peace that many heroes had tried to keep. No matter what the heroes did, the villains had always come back. Sometimes stronger and at times with more numbers.

But Cementoss also knew that the heroes will also do the same thing. Heroes will always protect innocent lives. Sure, they aren't always there when someone needs their help and a hero isn't nearby. Heroes are people as well. Ken himself had failed to save lives before.

Every time that Ken failed to save someone, he almost wanted to quit being a hero because he couldn't save a life. However, other heroes had always told him that they too felt the same way. But they also told him if they do quit, then the villains will no doubt use this to their advantage.

Right now, Cementoss was standing on top of a building. Although he could easily use the ground to his advantage. However, Cementoss was only looking to see if any trouble was lurking. The building was a ballet studio.

From what Cementoss heard, the studio was built before quirks had even appeared. So by today's stranded, the building was very old. However, it was still up despite how many years since people began to have superpowers. Despite superheroes being very popular in today's culture, there were still some people trying to become ballerinas. Cementoss could hear the music from the studio. The teacher was giving the dancers instructions.

"Okay, everyone. Remember to continue to practice your movements. The play will start on December 12th. Don't be nervous. If you feel like that you're not ready to try for the big part, then you can just help with the play," The teacher said. The tone had some understanding for her students.

"Yes, ma'am!" Her students said.

"Okay! 1, 2, 3! 1, 2, 3!" The teacher soon counted as Cementoss heard the dancers began to dance.

Cementoss smiled to himself. It was nice to hear young dancers try and achieve their goals.

Then all of sudden, a loud boom was heard nearby the building. Cementoss took action immediately. The sound was so loud that the music was stopped. The dancers were aware of what was going on.

"What was that?"

"It sounded like a bomb."

"Do you guys think that a villain is attacking?"

"Everyone, calm down. Please, stay calm and stay inside until further notice," The teacher said. However, Cementoss could recognize the panic in the teacher's voice.

While the dancers and their teacher were trying to stay calm, one of the dancers was late to class who had just heard the explosion. That dancer had also took action as well.

Cementoss had managed to found the villain that caused the explosion. The villain had a quirk that made his spits exploded when they landed on something. The villain was robbing a jewelry store that was nearby.

"The Pro Hero Cementoss. What a surprise to actually to see you here," The villain said.

The villain then spits near Cementoss. The ground soon exploded, causing Cementoss to fell back. But the hero had managed to get up. Cementoss then his quirk to make blocks and made a circle around the villain. But the villain used his quirk again on the blocks.

"Not bad. For someone who's not fast," The villain mocked. He was clearly enjoying this.

The villain was about to spit on Cementoss when the former was suddenly thrown onto the ground really hard.