Chapter 3: Lord Bowser

Ice Kingdom - Mushroom Kingdom

At a large ice castle, there soared a giant ship with molten lava coming from it. The ship activated its anchors and sank to land. As soon as it landed, turtle soldiers and mushrooms with feet ran out of the ship. As soon as they all got into lines and battalions, a turtle with a blue wizard robe, hat, and holding a wand named Kamek appeared. 

"Behold, his terror! His almightiness! The King of the Koopas!" Kamek exclaimed as he stood at attention.

With that, a giant turtle with sharp spikes on his shell, a shock of red hair, and horns marched out of the ship. The koopas stood silent and attentive toward the king. The king's name is Bowser. His footsteps boomed among the snow and ice. He stopped and his voice boomed, "OPEN THE GATES!!!!!!!"

The gates of the castle opened and there stepped out penguins and snowmen. The inhabitants of the snow land prepared for battle and the king of the penguins shouted, "Attack!"

The penguins and snowmen ran and grabbed snowballs to chuck at the turtles and mushrooms. A mere snowball hit Bowser's shoulder and he scowled at the futile attempts. The penguin king held out his fin and said, "That is but a taste of our fury, King Bowser! Your pathetic Koopa army has no chance against our powerful army! Do you yield?"

Bowser grinned and chuckled. "I do not."

He turned his head to Kamek and the wizard proceeded to release a spell that melted all the snowmen and trapped the penguins in cages. Bowser grinned and grabbed the Penguin King by the collar of his cape. "WHERE. IS. THE POWER STAR?!"

"I'll never tell you!" The Penguin King replied.

Bowser opened his mouth and prepared to unleash his fire breath and then the Penguin King whimpered and said, "It's in the castle!"

"Good..."

The turtle threw the penguin aside and stood in front of the ice castle. "Finally...after all these years..."

He then unleashed his fire breath on the castle and the Koopa army watched in awe as the castle collapsed and shattered into thousands of pieces. As the dust and smoke settled, Bowser searched through the remains and saw the Power Star which was a golden-yellow five-pointed star with eyes. He smiled and said, "I've finally found it! NOW, WHO'S GONNA STOP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?"

Kamek suddenly stopped the moment and said, "Lord Bowser! I sense that two of the Seven Star Children have arrived!"

"WHAAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!"