Bonus

Somewhere in Outer Space

In a cosmic spaceship observatory, a beautiful woman with platinum blonde hair looked from the stars and held a star in her arms. She then turned to her son and asked, "Atlas? Would you like to visit Earth someday?"

At the Bowser Doom Ship wreckage site. 

Throughout the wreckage, there was a giant black orb with violet glowing to it and a black star with red eyes. The orb cackled and said, "Free at last..."

At the Mushroom Kingdom Museum

There stood Bowser's skeleton remains on display. Suddenly, a harlequin-like entity named Dimentio appeared and laughed at the skeleton. "Hehehe...My boss is gonna have fun experimenting on you."

Meanwhile near the Fire Flower Meadow and field plains of the kingdom

The moonlight glowed throughout the glass. The fire flowers were dormant and not a creature was stirring. Suddenly, a giant golden ring appeared and a blue blur dashed out of it. The blur sped through the plains, made it across the mountains, and then stopped at a valley overviewing the entire town and also the castle. The blur then disappeared and there was now a humanoid hedgehog with blue fur, peach skin, matching blue quills, small triangular ears, a black snout, and green eyes, and wore white gloves with sock-like cuffs at the end and red shoes with white straps, cuffs, and gold buckles.

The hedgehog smiled and said, "Mushroom Kingdom, huh? Sorry to keep you waiting!"