Chapter 10: Yoshi's Island

World-1 - The Morning :D

The heroes walked downwards from the Fire Flower meadow and Peach uttered, "That was a close one...Thank you, Mario, for saving me."

"All in a day's work now," Mario replied.

"Hey...I really want to apologize for last night..." Peach began to blush. "...We were talking and saying things...I just got carried away and before I knew it, I-"

"It's okay. I'm nervous around pretty women too."

"Mario..."

"Hey, Mario? Peach?" Rohan asked. "You two coming?"

"Y-Yep..." The two replied.

The two followed Rohan and Toad until they made it to what appeared to be a dock where there was a boat. The heroes got onto the ship and Mario asked, "Whose boat is this?"

"Mine," Toad replied. "I use this for the summer or if I wanna travel."

He fired up the motor of the boat and they began the voyage to Yoshi's Island. Peach whistled and Rohan threw up a little. "A little seasick, Rohan?"

"Yes..." Rohan replied to Peach.

Mario walked over to Toad and asked, "Hey, Toad? Gotta ask: What's with the backpack full of camping stuff?"

"Oh, I thought you knew!" Toad replied. "I'm...an adventurer. Whole family's adventurers. My sister, Toadette; My aunt, Isabella; even Doug and his dumb mallet theory...we don't talk about him. I'm descended from the great Captain Toad! I try to be just like him...but I'm just stuck in the shadow of my sister and others. I wish that one day, I could do something that could help me make my mark in history."

"Stopping Bowser will help make that mark."

Toad smiled and Peach said, "We're here."

The heroes saw a giant island in front of them. The island was grassy and covered with mountains. Mario gasped and then Toad stopped the boat.

"Why did we stop?" Mario asked.

"Look..." Rohan pointed a finger and there were four other boats filled with koopas and goombas.

"There's no way we can make it through the rest of the way on the boat," Peach replied. "We're going to have to go underwater..."

"Underwater, like swim?" Mario asked. "Like scuba diving? I've...only swam in pools. Not huge oceans."

"Don't worry!" Toad dug through his backpack. "That's why I brought four of these babies!"

He pulled out four green suits with frog feet and heads with giant eyes on the top. Mario looked confused and Peach exclaimed, "Frog Suits!"

"What...?" Mario asked.

"These things help us swim faster and breathe underwater," Rohan replied. "We'll be able to sneak onto the island in style."

"Am...Am I seriously gonna wear this??"

"Yeah," Toad replied.

Mario groaned in annoyance and then he heard whistling. The whistling was eventually discovered, and there were around four fish named Cheep-Cheeps whistling. One of them sang,

("Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin)

Here's a little song I wrote

You might want to sing it note for note

Don't worry, be happy

Don't worry, be happy now

(Ooh-Ooh-Ooh-Ooh) Don't worry, be happy