Chapter 5: Luigi

Sarasaland Desert - The Same Night

Luigi spat out some sand and looked around to see where he was. He was in a desert at night. He uttered, "Hello? Help?"

He dug into his gearbox and brought out his flashlight. He turned it on and uttered, "This is just a bad dream...I'm gonna close my eyes and wake up home..."

He did such that and he still saw that he was in the darkened desert. "Oh, no! OH, I wanna go home...Wait! You can do this...You can find Mario and get out of here..."

Suddenly, he felt strange, and then skeletons of koopas that were buried in the sand came alive. Luigi yelped in fear and the skeletons chittered. Luigi shined his flashlight at the skeletons and then suddenly screamed in fear and ran off. 

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no!" Luigi screamed and yelped as the skeletons lept repeatedly at him.

Luigi ran through the sand for what seemed like forever and then ran into what seemed to be a giant pyramid door. He groaned and fell. "Oh...."

His faint vision saw the skeletons preparing to feast on him until they heard a giant siren sound and the skeletons were startled and ran off. With that, Luigi groaned and saw what appeared to be toads and one of them said, "Lookie what we have here. We'd better take him to the Princess."