1

i've always been confused about seungmin, he's that type of person you can never read.

its not like it really matters but seungmin flirts with everyone around him except me and lately i've had a sick feeling every time he does that.

we've been best friends for six years and our friendship has always been an unbreakable bond with no arguments.

but lately i've just felt more when i'm with him.

the bell rings and seungmin comes up to me with a smile on his face and his lunch in his hand. "ready to go?" he asks and i nod in response.

we find our table and i already see all of our friends, hyunjin, felix, lee know, jisung, bangchan, and changbin. i met them all around two years ago.

bangchan is basically the mom of the group, he takes care of us and cares for us like no one else. i really appreciate him.

felix is the source of happiness that we all need. oh and he's also big on pranking us for no reason.

lee know is the dad of the group, always onto us for being late but then laughs it off and makes jokes, (the unfunny jokes, of course.)

jisung is a very clingy person that's basically just a big baby. its honestly fun watching lee know get jealous when jisung clings to anyone but him. i think they like to tease each other.

hyunjin usually doesn't talk much but when he does, its to felix. he does laugh at most of our jokes then does something weird that makes us laugh harder.

changbin is basically the shipper, he ships everyone in the group as a joke and points out when someones jealous. you gotta be careful around him so he doesn't point you out.

and finally, seungmin. i think everyone can agree he's the most adorable person out there, everyone in this school falls for him when he flirts with them.

on one side of the table sits seungmin, me, felix, and hyunjin. on the other side theres bangchan, changbin, han, and lee know.

i'm brought out of my thoughts when a girl walks over to our lunch table. "hey, can i sit here?" she asks with a bright smile.

everyone gladly accepts her to sit down when seungmin asks her what her name is. "oh, i'm sorry! i'm nayeon," i could tell by her energy that she would fit right in with us

i noticed she sat next to seungmin and when she did, they hit it off.

god damn, its that sick feeling again.

i've never had this feeling till now. when seungmin started flirting with people was when we got into high school as freshmens and now, we're sophomores.

i don't know what or how to feel.

the bell rang and then we were dismissed.