16

"no, no! we can't watch that movie, i always cry to it" i blurted out before seungmin could click on the movie.

we were trying to find absolutely anything to watch while we were cuddled up on the couch. i'm latched onto seungmins arm with my legs over his while his hands are on my leg.

we finally found a movie that both of us haven't seen before and began watching it.

-

when the movie finally ended, i got up and stretched, turning around to see seungmin looking up at me.

when i looked back in his eyes, his mouth grew into a soft smile.

"can i have a kissss?" seungmin asked, dragging out the word to make it sound like he was pouting.

i smiled and leaned down, putting my hand on his shoulder softly. i kissed him passionately and when we broke apart, he just giggled.

seungmin has that type of laugh that makes you laugh, that type of gorgeous smile that makes you smile, and that face that you can't just say no to. just from one look at him, you can tell he's the sweetest boy on earth, and he is.

i'm pretty sure he's the prettiest boy to exist.

the way his eyes sparkle when he looks at me, the way he lets me know he loves me from the little interactions, and the way he cares for me.

i love him so much.

-

seungmins pov
when i woke up, i sighed, realizing i have school today. my frustration slowly let out when i remembered i can see jeongin.

i don't know if he wants to share us to the world or not, i'll have to talk to him after school so we can set boundaries.

i really do wanna show off him, to announce that he's mine, but i can't. the thought of my dad itself just kills me, i wouldn't be able to deal with it if he knew we were actually together.

i mean, we kept it a secret the first time, so why not now?

i just hope jeongin won't get upset if i don't cling too much to him at school. i'll definitely reassure him during classes.

-

the first few hours of school flew by like nothing which was kinda weird. usually the days last long but the only thing i could pay attention to was jeongin.

i couldn't stop staring at him all day. he's just so, effortlessly gorgeous.

the bell rang to dismiss us to lunch and i immediately walked to jeongin, smiling.

honestly, i don't give a crap if people think we're dating, as long as it doesn't get back to my dad.

he smiled back at me and we began walking to our lunch table together.

as we approached, lee know began talking, "looks like you two made up" he smiled at jeongin, giving him a thumbs up.

me and jeongin just laughed and sat down in our usual spots.

-

jeongins pov
everything was going back to normal at lunch, nothing was off anymore. i feel like i'm back at home.

i felt someone sit down on the bench of our lunch table and when i saw who it was my heart dropped.

why is she here? i thought seungmin cut her off for good.

everybody kinda just looked at her for a second then looked back, not saying anything.

"hey seungmin!" nayeon said, cheerfully, wrapping her arms around him, pulling him into a side hug. just to make me jealous, she decided to kiss him on the cheek. honestly, it did make me kind of furious.

he shrugged her arms off and she just moved her arm down to his waist instead.

i watched her hand move down his waist and i shoved it off, replacing it with mine.

i could see seungmin smirk and scoot closer towards me, turning his full body to me.

he looked at me, smiling while mouthing, 'i love you.' i mouthed it back and we laughed, talking again like we were before.

i was happy.

all of his attention was on me

as i was talking, he put his hand on my leg and gave it a reassuring squeeze. i took my hand off of his waist and moved closer to him, leaving no distance between us. i put my hand over his and squeezed two of his fingers. hopefully, no one could see us from behind. from the amount of distance i moved closer, i'm assuming no one could.

as long as i'm with him, i'm smiling and happy.

i'm glad to be here with him.

-

authors note
honestly don't ask me what this is because i don't know 😭 its kinda like a filler ig? just some seungin crumbs ALSO I'M SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT THERES MORE STUFF COMING SOON