17

third person pov:
jeongin was in class when he got a text from seungmin. he secretly took his phone out and checked it.

jeongin laughed silently as he read the text saying, "i miss you, can we skip class?" jeongin replied with a simple, "yes of course just after this lesson."

the lesson was about over but still, all jeongin could think about was getting to see seungmin after this hour.

they didn't have many classes together but both of them always thought about each other and looked forward to the end of the day.

of course they see each other at lunch but lunch doesn't last long and there's barely anytime!

soon enough, the bell rang and jeongin immediately got up, almost running to his locker.

he already saw seungmin waiting with a smile on his face so he smiled back and took him across the hallways, leading him outside.

the two kept laughing and didn't really care that people were glaring at them.

all they had in this moment was them.

and thats all they needed.

they finally got outside and the younger immediately fell to the ground, panting.

seungmin just laughed at him, "is your stamina really that bad?"

jeongin kicked him while laughing, "shut up!"

the older held out his hand and jeongin grabbed it, picking himself up off the ground.

"lets go to my car before anyone can catch us" jeongin giggled.

when they got to the car-jeongin in the drivers seat and seungmin in the passenger seat-they immediately sighed.

"where do you wanna go?" seungmin asks, turning his body to face his boyfriend.

jeongin looks up at the roof then to seungmin, "hmm, maybe our favorite place?"

seungmin grinned and urged jeongin to start driving while putting on his seatbelt.

-

they got to the park, taking in the beautiful spring scent. they saw all the pretty flowers and most importantly, the gorgeous cherry blossom tree. spring was their favorite time of the year, just because of this cherry blossom tree.

the two placed a blanket that they got from jeongins car under the big tree. they sat down against the tree trunk and smiled.

their hands collided with each other when they both moved them to their sides. they laughed and intertwined their fingers together.

they sat in silence for a while before seungmin finally said something, "jeongin..i hate to ask this but can we set boundaries for showing our relationship in public?" jeongin looked at him like his heart dropped.

seungmin immediately felt guilty, "no, no, i didn't mean it like that! i just meant to not take it so far when we're in front of people that aren't our friends. i just don't want my dad to find out.."

the older was about to keep blabbering but jeongin interrupted him, "seungmin its okay," he laughed, "i just like to tease you" he said, pinching seungmin's cheek.

seungmin groaned in annoyance but then just started laughing, "i thought you were gonna be mad."

the two kept talking and talking as the hours passed by. when one was talking, the other always looked at them with their eyes sparkling.

they were truly in love, and this, was a moment they won't forget.

authors note:
i don't know why, but i feel like this is a good spot to end 🙏 i was gonna make a sad ending for this story but i don't wanna cry today 💀 ANYWAYS, if you did read this i literally love you and thank you for reading! this is my first ff so don't judge me if its bad ✊