7

when seungmin woke he caught me staring at him. he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

he tried to get up but i pulled his arm, making him unable to leave.

"i wanna cuddle" i mumbled with a tired voice, reaching my arms out for him to fall into.

he smiled at me and fell into my arms, hugging me with everything he could.

he loaded me with soft, passionate kisses.

"you're just so perfect, everything about you" i stated, making him blush.

i hugged him tight and finally let him go get dressed and make breakfast.

i opened my phone to text's from the group chat me and seungmin are in.

slay kids 💪

jisung
jeongin where are you?

friends house. why?

minho
check social media.

hyunjin
i'm so sorry jeongin..

i looked at social media, due to minho's request.

oh my god

i quickly got my clothes on and ran downstairs to seungmin.

when i spotted him i went up and hugged him.

"whoa, hey, what's up?"

i looked up at him and he saw my tear fall down my cheek.

"no, no, baby don't cry. whats wrong? he said, wiping my tear away softly.

i showed him the phone and he immediately put his hand over his mouth, hugging me tighter.

he nuzzled into my neck and whispered, "who would do something like that?"

seungmin's pov:

when jeongin showed me those pictures and videos i was immediately scared.

the pictures showed me and jeongin in the car and at leisure world.

the video was us making love.

i held him tight, scared to let him go for a second.

"are you okay seungmin?" he looked up at me, pleading.

"well it's.."

before i could speak, jeongin's phone started ringing. he looked at me and i gave him a nod. telling him he could answer.

as he walked into another room, letting go of my waist. i immediately got lost in thought.

shit shit shit shit shit.

i know jeongin's won't care much about people knowing about us because the school already knows he's gay but no one knows i am.

everyones gonna think so much more different of me.

all i wanted was to give all my love to this kind, loving, gorgeous boy but this was what i got instead.

my heart stopped when i thought about what he will think of me.

my dad.

jeongin walked back into the kitchen where i stand and came back up to me.

he held both my hands in his before saying "mom wants me to go. i'm sorry i can't stay with you longer."

he kissed me on my cheek and let go of my hands, mumbling a simple "i love you, seungmin."

"i love you too, jeongin." i replied, simply.

when he was walking out of the house, he loudly yelled, saying bye to me. i smiled at him and waved goodbye back.

he wasn't too phased but was still upset. i mean who wouldn't be?