15

i woke up, looking around and finding minho and jisung cuddling on my bed. i laughed and sighed, walking downstairs.

"hey jeongin, goodmorning!" my mom said cheerfully, smiling at me. i smiled back and nodded.

"is something wrong?" she asks me, suddenly worried. "yeah, kinda, its about seungmin."

she suddenly had a shocked look on her face, almost as if she was thinking, "why would seungmin ever hurt my boy." i laughed at the thought, thinking, "yeah, why would he."

she put her arm around my shoulder and lead me to the couch, almost preparing herself for whats to come.

"he said the person in the video wasn't him."

her face drew down, giving an upset but shocked reaction to my statement.

"oh, my, i'm so sorry" she brought me into a hug and rubbed my back softly.

"he tried to apologize last night with just an 'i'm sorry' but i didn't think it was enough and now i feel like it was too harsh." i admit, getting teary eyed.

she pulled us apart and put her hands on my face, making me look her in the eye.

"you did the right thing," she stated seriously. "its good that you know your worth and know that only an 'i'm sorry' isn't enough to fix anything. you can't forgive people when they only say that and don't show some sort of care."

i smiled at her, "thank you." she smiled back and nodded, giving me one last hug.

soon enough, minho and jisung walked out into the kitchen. we both turned to face them, "breakfast's ready."

"great, i'm starving" jisung said, stretching.

"you guys wanna eat in my room or in here?" i asked.

"mmm, your room" minho yawned.

i walked by them, ruffling both of their hair. "dang you guys need to wake up," they laughed and we all got our breakfast.

-

seungmin

hey, um, can we talk?

yeah i guess. where?

could you just come to
my house?

yeah sure, be there in 10.
read 1 min ago

i sighed and set down my phone. minho and jisung had already left so i was alone in this. i quickly got myself ready, not trying too hard, as i walked out to to the living room.

"where are you going?" my mom stops and asks me.

"seungmin's, he wants to talk" i answer back, nervous.

"good luck" she pat me on my back and sent me off.

on the drive there, i couldn't help but be nervous. i barely had any time to think about what i'm gonna do or if i'm even gonna forgive him. before i knew it, i already arrived at his house.

as i slowly got out of the car and walked to his door, i had tons of thoughts coming at me all at once.

before knocking, i swallowed dry and shifted myself. when i brought up the courage to knock, seungmin arrived almost immediately.

he opened the door like he was rushed and looked down at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"come in" he cleared his throat and moved out of the way so i could walk in.

i sat down on the brown couch in front of me, shifting myself more times then i could count. seungmin sat down soon after and i could feel the tension from both of us.

"so.." as seungmin began, i looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"i know this can't make up for what i did but the main reason i said it wasn't me was because of my dad." i looked up at him curiously, wanting him to continue.

"i have a really toxic relationship with him and when he saw that video, he was not happy. i don't know why but i think its from past experiences, but i just listened to him when he told me what to do. i'm not trying to make you feel sorry for me because i know i could've just said nothing. i truly do love you and i don't know why i would ever hurt you like that. it hurts me just thinking of how upset i must've made you."

"so then why, why did you get into a relationship with nayeon?"

"she's a different story. i honestly don't know the full reason why. i think i just wanted to try to get my mind off you but it didn't work. when i was with her all i could think about was how i wished she was you. the night of the party, i got close to you because earlier that day she tried to take things too far without any consent. i wish i could erase all of her kisses off my lips because i only want you, jeongin, you're the only one i love."

i sat there, astonished. i really didn't think he cared that much about me at all.

i smiled at him and brought him into a hug, "i'm sorry, seungmin."

"hey, no saying sorry, right?" i chuckled and he hugged me tighter.

"damn i really did miss you." he admitted as i laughed.

"i love you, seungmin."

"i love you too, jeongin."

our hug finally broke and when we pulled apart, we both smiled and brought each other into a kiss.

it wasn't like any of the other kisses i've had, this one was, different.

my seungmin is coming back to me.

he's mine again.

only mine.