10

it became the next morning and i had to get ready for school.

my mom came into my room and looked at me. "you know you don't have to go to school today."

"its okay, people will ask me about it anyway."

when i looked at her she tilted her head and i could almost see her glossy eyes from here.

"mom i promise its okay." i went over to hug her and she hugged me right back.

"i know, i know, i'm just worried about you."

"it'll be fine, if it goes wrong, i'll text you" i smiled at her and gave her a reassuring look. i hate seeing her worried about me.

i checked the time and realized i had to go. "bye mom! love you" i said as i walked out the door.

before i even got out of the car, peoples eyes locked onto me with disgust written all over their faces.

i already knew this was coming for me and prepared for this but i didn't know there would be this many eyes.

i walked into school, not making eye contact and only looking at the ground.

a few people came up to me but i shook them off walking past them.

lunch time came and seungmin didn't pick me up.

i got to the lunch table and he wasn't here. i think everyone noticed my frown.

"where's seungmin?" naeyeon walked up to the table and sat down.

"i don't know, he's been ignoring me." i responded quietly.

everyone looked at me with sympathy and i just sat down while everyone continued talking.

after dealing with everyone all day, naeyeon walked up to me with a smile.

she threw her arm around me and acted sweet, "oh, i'm so sorry jeongin!"

she waited till the hallway went bare before she said.

"i'll make him mine"

chills flowed throughout my body and i looked at her, she smiled at me again and left.

as i was packing up i saw seungmin.

"hey, seungmin!" i waved at him.

he didn't look at me and just looked down at the ground.

i threw my hand down and slammed my locker, walking outside.

i saw everyone start to crowd seungmin and i decided to listen in.

"did you really?"

"jeongin? really?"

"you could do better."

"not that guy.."

seungmin spoke over all of them, shouting a "just be quiet!" and in fact, everyone shut up immediately.

after seungmin said that he began a new sentence.

"look, it wasn't me in that video or those pictures. i wouldn't ever date him."

my heart sank.

i got goosebumps and felt tears coming on so i quickly walked to my car.

when i got in, everything came out at once.

i fell low in my seat so no one could see how upset i am.

i sobbed loudly, not stopping for awhile.

i kept trying to calm myself down but it just kept coming out.

i saw someone walking up to my car in my peripheral vision and i quickly hid more.

they knocked on my window and called out "jeongin! its me."