2

i'm up late thinking about seungmin, you know what that means.

i'm in love, great!!

i've never been in love with anyone before so thats probably why i've never noticed how i felt about seungmin. but i still haven't figured out what that feeling is when he talks to other people besides me.

i'm a pretty straightforward person so to be honest, i'll probably confess tomorrow after school.

it might be a little fast but who knows, he might like me too. its not like he shows any signs but might as well trust my gut feeling.

i checked the time that read it to be 1:00 am, "shit i need to go to sleep" i quietly said to myself.

after shutting my eyes for awhile i gradually grew tired and shifted off to sleep.

the next morning i made sure to look extra good, when you have someone to impress you just have to try hard. to be honest, i know this only because i've read a lot of romance novels.

the day flew by and i started getting more nervous as each period passed. when it was finally time to go i made sure to remember what i was gonna say.

as i was walking out i saw seungmin sitting on the sidewalk, probably waiting for someone.

i walked up to him and he greeted me with a smile. "hey, can we talk?" i asked quietly.

"oh, yeah! sure, of course," he replied, almost as if he was nervous.

"i think you should know that i have feelings for you," i said boldly. seungmin looked at me in shock, like it wasn't what he was expecting.

after a minute of silence i broke it by asking "i'd like to know if the feelings are returned at all?"

seungmin was still confused but he looked to the ground as he said, "yeah, yeah, they are," he looked at me then looked back down and continued, "i do like you back, jeongin."

i smiled almost instantly but seungmin didn't look happy so my smiled faded.

"but the thing is," he started, "i can't have a public relationship. it would have to be a secret and i would still have to be the same flirty me."

i was kinda shocked at his words, but its seungmin and i can't pass up a relationship with him even if its a secret one.

"oh yeah, thats okay. as long as i can be with you thats the only thing that matters." i finally replied to him.

he looked up at me with a bright smile and gave me a quick hug. "that makes me happy, jeongin." i instantly got butterflies by hearing him say my name, he never does.

sadly, i can't say it to anyone but all i know is that the kim seungmin, is now my boyfriend.

a/n:
i know this is moving rly fast but its like the secret relationship troupe so u kinda gotta get them tgth quick yk?? idk if anyone has any idea what i'm saying 😭 n another reason is i js wanna write fluff 💔💔  anyway bye 🤭