6

when we were finally done, we got in the car with all the goodies we bought with our tickets.

"seungminn" i whined, not wanting to leave him.

i held onto his arm. "can't i just sleepover at your house?" i pouted.

"i mean, yeah, if your parents say yes" he replied, caressing my cheek.

i called my mom and told her i'd be staying at seungmin's. she said she didn't care, as long as i got back tomorrow.

he took me to his house and when i got in, it was quiet.

"where are your parents?" i asked, confused. it looked like i hit a spot i shouldn't have and i quickly apologized, "i'm so sorry i didn't mean.."

seungmin cut me off and replied, "i live alone. you're fine for asking, jeongin."

he brought my head closer and kissed the side of it, setting his keys down.

"i have some pajamas, if you want some" he offered me.

"yeah i'd like some, thanks."

he gave me the pajamas and i went into his bathroom, too embarrassed to change in front of him.

when i walked out i already saw seungmin on the left of the bed, shirtless.

"you look really cute in my clothes" he observed. i looked down at the pajamas realizing how big they are on me.

seungmin patted the spot next to him, "come here, i really wanna cuddle you." my heart fluttered.

i walked over to the right of the bed and slid in, shifting my body to face seungmin as he shifted his to face me.

he smiled at me and grabbed me gently by the neck, snuggling me into his chest.

i muffled out a giggle into seungmin's chest

when we parted, he looked at me with loving eyes, "you know i love you so much, my love"

i fell even harder for him in that moment.

"i love you most seungmin."

there was just inches between us, you could probably feel the tension if you were a mile away.

eventually i gave in. i kissed him passionately as he kindly kissed back.

he shifted his way on top of me, not breaking the kiss for a second.

he brought my hand to his chest and broke the kiss, "see this, is how you make me feel, baby." i could feel his heartbeat and i smiled at him.

he kissed me again, yearning deeply for my lips. he then licked my lips, wanting entrance to my mouth.

his tongue traveled all around my mouth as i placed my hands on his back, slowly bringing them to his neck.

he moved his hands up my shirt, slowly pulling it up then off. he looked up at me, "is this okay?" i smiled and nodded.

he started kissing my stomach softly, leaving marks on my body.

i groaned quietly, feeling his kiss.

when he got down to the private area he made sure to ask me if it was okay, again.

god damn i love this boy.

i nodded again and he slid down my pants and underwear, tossing them to the floor. then, it was my turn.

i flipped him on his back, "you can't have all the fun."

he smiled up at me as i began taking off his shorts and underwear.

"can i go in?" i politely asked him.

he nodded in agreement.

i slid in and heard him quietly moan.

i felt our bodies become whole in that moment.

i kissed him as i was going in and out, making sure i get all the touch i need from him.

we switched around every once in awhile but it wasn't long before he and i both came and we were done.

after i took it out, i flopped onto him with not much energy.

we grew tired and both fell asleep cuddling.