9

seungmins pov:
when i had gotten to my parents house my heart immediately filled with emptiness from the last time i was here.

i took in a deep breath and finally took the courage to knock on the door, waiting patiently for an answer.

the door opened and i found myself looking at my dad.

"come in" he barked angrily.

i scurried in and got ready for what was about to come next.

he pulled out his phone and showed me the video. i flinched and turned my head away, i don't want to see this video.

"seungmin." the way he said my name sent chills down my spine.

"why the fuck would you let someone post you on the internet like this! this shit its embarrassing for me and you."

"your reputation will go down and everyone will hate you! and thats only because you're gay."

"i can't fucking believe this."

the lecture went on and i didn't really care for it.

"i didn't have a son just for you to be gay and have sex with a damn guy! i should've never had you."

my heart sunk. i looked up and the person i was looking at, was not my father anymore.

i finally argued back, "can't you just fucking respect my relationship? i'm happy and you should be happy if i am!"

he looked at me with a disgusted face, "you better say you didn't have sex with that kid to anyone that asks you."

i tried to speak but he interrupted me. "you won't let me down, seungmin."

i slouched down on the couch, knowing i couldn't reply back.

i decided to get up and leave after that and as i was walking out i whispered, "i fucking hate you, dad"

i heard him start cussing as i slammed the door, walking slowly to my car.

i'm so sick of getting controlled by him day by day when i do something "wrong." the thing is i have to follow whatever he says or everything will go bad.

i exhaled and turned up the music to drown out my thoughts.

jeongins pov:

seungmin ❤️‍🩹

jeongin
hii can we facetime?
read 1hr ago

a frown appeared on my face. "i really hope he isn't mad" was the only thought running through my head at the moment.

after awhile i messaged him again.

seungmin ❤️‍🩹

jeongin
if you're mad please talk
to me about it.
read 5 mins ago

goodnight seungmin.
read 2 mins ago

i sighed in defeat and just decided to go to sleep. because seungmin isn't facetiming me tonight, instead i brought out a stuffed animal he got me for my birthday. anything from him just brings me so much comfort.

i soon fell asleep, hugging the stuffed bear with a heart that says "i love you, from seungmin"