13

jeongins pov:
it was finally time for the party and i made sure to look at least a little bit good, its a party anyway.

lee know and han pulled in my driveway and i ran outside and got in lee knows car.

hyunjin was already there, considering he was at felix's house. changbin and bangchan just rode together.

han was in the passenger seat while lee know was driving, one hand on han's thigh. i slightly laughed and got in the backseat.

when we got there, i could feel the vibes before we even walked in and i could already tell it was going to be a great party. felix had the music on loud and i could see all the balloons and lights.

i kinda stayed in my own little area, talking to people i know as they pass by.

han and lee know already left to go dance, bangchan and changbin aren't here yet, and hyunjin and felix? i don't even know.

of course there were some other people but i'm not as close to them so i didn't talk to them much.

bangchan and changbin soon arrived after that and showed up in some of the coolest outfits i've seen tonight.

right as i was thinking about hyunjin and felix they came up to me.

"heyy we got a party of people that wanna play truth or dare in there, wanna play?" felix asked me, laughing.

"hmm, why not" i replied, theres nothing that would hurt it.

as everyone gathered in there, felix immediately yelled the instructions, "okay so i'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to do truth or dare. after they get done with their truth or dare, they will spin the bottle again! by the way, this is spicy truth or dare." felix gave a wink to everyone.

everyone nodded and felix sat next to hyunjin, spinning the bottle.

everyone watched the spinning bottle in determination, hoping it would land on them. though i, didn't really care.

the bottle landed on lee know who quickly blurted out, "dare!"

felix picked a dare from the jar that read "try to turn the person of your choice on."

everyone laughed and knew who he was gonna pick right away.

lee know turned to jisung and lee know first put his hand on jisungs thigh, bringing his face closer to jisungs.

the older then started kissing the youngers neck, leaving soft marks.

when he broke apart, lee know decided to bring his hand up closer to 'it,' smiling on jisungs lips.

"alright alright he did it!" jisung nervously sputtered, breaking the tension.

lee know laughed and spun the bottle for the next person.

the bottle landed on hyunjin who picked dare and felix read it out.

"hold the person to your left's hand till the next round."

hyunjin smiled at felix as felix brought out his hand, hyunjin taking it and kissing it, then interlocking their fingers.

"that was easy" he let out, spinning the bottle.

it landed on me.

"uh.. truth!" i answered, being the first truth of the game.

"describe your favorite kiss you've gotten."

"easy, it was the morning after i had sex for the first time. they were going to cook breakfast but cuddled me first and loaded me with kisses."

i slightly smiled, trying to bite my lip to keep myself from grinning.

i could see seungmin from the corner of my eye, looking around like he doesn't know its him.

i spun the bottle and it landed on a girl i don't even know. she said truth and was asked "describe the first time you had butterflies" and other people were asked around the same questions.

soon enough, it landed on me again.

"dare" i shouted out.

"sit on the lap of the person to your right."

i looked to my right and saw seungmin. i sighed and stood up, walking in front of him then plopping down in his lap.

i felt a wave of butterflies but i had to remind myself that he doesn't like me anymore.

i adjusted myself and soon spun the bottle for the next person, leaning back into seungmin.

he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "hey, watch where you sit." i could feel his smirk from miles away.