5

when we got to leisure world, my face lit up. i was so excited to be here. all the memories came rushing back like a flood.

seungmin smiled at me and asked "do you wanna skate first or bowl first?"

i took a second to think about the question and answered, "bowling. it usually takes longer anyway."

as we walked up to the front desk and got our shoes, the lady up at the desk stopped seungmin and asked for his number.

feeling the rising jealously, i reacted and took seungmins hand, holding it tight but not making it obvious to anyone around us. there was no one there anyway.

seungmin paused before replying to the kind lady, "i'm sorry, but i'm taken."

a small smirk appeared on my face that i tried to hide but just couldn't.

he's mine and i'm his

when we turned to go to our lane, i let go of seungmin's hand so no one saw.

"what was that all about, huh?" seungmin teased. "shut up" i replied, flustered.

he chuckled at me and we started playing.

"i'm gonna win" he tells me, obviously making a challenge. i just laughed and told him, "i'm obviously gonna win." he scoffed at my reply.

"what the fuck! jeonginnn" seungmin said, dragging out my name with a pout on his face. i smiled at him, "better luck next time."

we went over to the skating rink next and got our skates, slowly making our way to the rink.

i immediately slipped, i forgot to mention to seungmin how bad of a skater i am.

he laughed at me. "are you really that clumsy?" "no.. i just suck at skating."

i grabbed onto the railing while seungmin helped me up.

the dj played old songs that brought back memories as we skated.

"alright everyone, lets play the dice game!!" the dj announced in the microphone.

seungmin looked at me, questioning if i was gonna play. i looked up at him, "i'm gonna have to skip out on this one, but i'll watch you."

as seungmin was playing the game i found myself smiling at him, i couldn't take my eyes off him.

every once in awhile he would look at me and smile. i swear my heart melts every time he smiles at me.

everything about seungmin is just perfect, his smile, his hair, his face, his body, every. single. thing. 

i can't think of anyone in this world as perfect as him.

once the game was done, they had announced the winners and seungmin won.

he skated out of the rink to me and i gave him a high five.

"are you ready to go?" he asks me. "what about the arcade games?" i said, pouting.

he smiled and ruffled my hair, skating to the arcade games.

"wait for me!" i pleaded. i can't skate near as fast as him.

we spent 40 bucks on quarters and ended up getting 5000 tickets. seungmin won almost every game by at least getting 100 tickets each round.

"damn, are you just good at everything?" i said, astonished. he smirked, "everything"