CHAPTER 4

HLONELA

Nathi has been in my place for three weeks now and his son couldn't be happier with having daddy around. I still have some anger towards him but i didn't let it stop me from being scratched from my itch. I even got an implant two weeks back cause it's like we rabbits (hides).

I was now chilling in the lounge with Zanele while Nkosenye went out with his father.

Zanele : "Girl , you glowing!" I blush

Me : "Really?" I act surprised , i also had noticed my new 's*x' glow.

Zanele : "You know exactly what im talking about hawu! So tell me , who's been scratching your back?" I giggle

Me : "My man obviously."

Zanele : "Last time I checked , you had no man. You were as single as a nun." I laugh along with her.

Me : "That was then , now is now." Zanele is my friend yes but I've never told her anything personal or why I moved to this place , i learnt a lesson the hard way with Wawa. I still wonder where she went yazi.

Zanele : "Okay , okay. I hear you girl." Nathi walks in while we laughing , with his son in his arms. He looks at me and smiles widely then comes closer , he bends and kisses me shortly

Nkosenye : "Hhayi baba! Yeka uNene." He says trying to pull his father away from me.

Nathi : "Your son is jealous. Mx."

Me : "Don't be rude Nathi."

Nathi : "Im sorry , how are you sisi?" He asks turning to Zanele then walks out without hearing her response. 

Zanele : "Yoh oe! That's your man?!" She asks frowning

Me : "Yeah , is there a problem?"

Zanele : "Hhayi no mngani. Listen i have to go , I'll see you." She also rushes out. That was suspicious asf or maybe im overreacting?! Idk. I'm just praying she ain't shady or they don't have some type of history together!.

Nathi : "Baby , we got food." He says walking back in the lounge with Nkosenye behind him. I swear he is his Nathi's tail.

Me : "Oh okay." We walk to tbe kitchen and they both stand in the middle of the kitchen , watching me dish up for us. Nathi helps me carry the food to the lounge and we settle.

Me : "Do you know Zanele?" He clicks his tongue looking annoyed.

Nathi : "Yes , i hate your friend shame baby."

Me : "How do you know her?" I ask hoping that he doesn't confirm my suspicions.

Nathi : "We were in the same highschool and she was dating my then bestfriend. She was a b*tch baby man , she was everywhere cause she even tried seducing me kanti ke mina angichazwa amanyala. She was disappointed then spread lies around that i slept with her and she was pregnant with my child *he chuckles* , my best friend was the weak type he was too soft so he was easily manipulated by that bitch. Time went by and she said the child was my friend's but in all honesty the child was of an old man she was dating. My friend couldn't handle that so he committed suicide , he was already kinda depressed and that girl didn't make things easier with her toxicity. So yeah i hate her."

Me : "Yoh! Im sorry." I honestly don't know how I feel about this or even if i believe all this. We continued eating then later on , Nathi said he was taking me somewhere so we left his son with MaMbhele , next door after alot of convincing Nathi of course. I immediately felt my heart beat , beating so fast as we entered the roads of Durban. Just as the car approached the Brickfield main road , there was a roadblock with a lot of policemen standing leaning on their cars. They stopped us on the side , I turned to Nathi and he looked furious , his jaws were clenched so tight. My blood ran cold allover my body as i saw Biyela Snr step out of one the police cars.

Policeman : "Ey phuma s'febe!" He banged the side of my door , i didn't even see him walking towards my side.

Nathi : "Don't you dare shout at her!" He shouted as two men held him preventing him from moving. I stepped out slowly , i feel a hot slap across my face which makes my head snap fast and my side face collides with the door. I scream.

Nathi : "FUCKEN LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!" The two men holding him shoved him back as other two men punched him in the gut and he spat out blood.

Me : Nathi..." i screamed.

Biyela : "Oh how sweet is young love?!" He said sarcastically. The man pushed me towards Biyela then stepped back.

Me : "I see , you still a pathetic dog Biyela."

Biyela : "And i see you have grown some balls , PMB must be good huh?!" I was shocked that he knew where i had been all this time but i masked it with a straight face.

Me : "Yeah i guess as long as im still healthy and alive"

Biyela : "Not for long princess."

Me : "And im sure you'll be joining me huh? You don't look so powerful and healthy like you did when you killed my daughter!" I spat bitterly. And he really did look sick , dark circles around his eyes , dry lips and his suddenly super dark skin.

Biyela : "I guess princess then we both will finally be united with your daughter huh?! Can't wait." He said smiling widely clapping his hands which angered me.

Me : "I guess we both will reuniting with our daughters neh."

Biyela : "oh no sweeetheart , i don't have a dead daughter!"

Me : "Oh yeah , Wandisile? Remember her , i thought they delivered her body to you already." I saw his face change and I could feel my heart jump for joy knowing i also have him where i want.

Biyela : "Where is my daughter you bitch?!" He said angrily.

Me : "Oh i don't know baba."

Biyela : "Lets make a deal then , i let you go , you tell me where's my daughter?"

Me : "Fine , start by telling your stupid men to leave Nathi." He clicked his fingers and they let Nathi go.

Me : "I will contact you." He smirked and winked. We got in the car fast and drove off after they opened way for us.

Nathi : "You killed Wawa?!"

Me : "Futsek Nathi!!!!! Uyezwa fuck you infact!" I screamed loudly as i continued driving , trying to speed off because I can see that we were being followed.

Nathi : "im sorry."

Me : "You better dial your friends or mother and tell them to organize transport to fetch ny son Nathi." He nodded and grabbed his phone and made that call.