Chapter 20

#NARRATED

Hlonela : "Nathi. What happened to Wawa?"

Nathi : "Uh why ask?"

Hlonela : "Because i wanna know Nathi!?!"

Nathi : "I don't know baby, your father and uncles were dealing with that." She exhales and throws her body on the couch.

Hlonela : "I bumped into them at the mall and guess what?"

Nathi : "what?"

Hlonela : "They were with Bandi."

Nathi : "Wait. How does he know them?" He asks confused 

Hlonela : "I also don't know Nathi." Nathi excuses himself and goes to make a call to Gasa , he explains the matter to him and Gasa promises to deal with it.

____________

Nathi : "Baby. Please don't stress yourself about those three fools."

Hlonela : "Nathi , I can't help it. What if they do something to my kids Nathi? Oh my God , please get my kids home Nathi.!!" She says with her voice quivering , about to cry. Nathi takes her into his arms , comforting her.

Nathi : "Baby i promise , they won't bother you. You won't see them ever again." He kisses her , she grips on his tshirt deepening the kiss. The atmosphere changes fast making them strip esch other off their clothes.

___________

Nathi : "So when are we having uMembeso?" He asks brushing Nela's hair as her head is rested on his chest.

Nela : "After you sure ukuthi we are safe."

Nathi : "okay."

Nela : "And i want everything to start from scratch especially the lobola cause phela you bought me."

Nathi : "Aybo baby that is not true."

Nela : "It is, because how did you even think you were marrying me without my consent or knowledge shuthi wena you married my family not me."

Nathi : "It's fine baby , i hear you. I am sorry again for that stunt baby."

Nela : "Don't worry baby , its all forgiven just not forgotten." She pecks his lips.

________

Hey Lovies! It's been a while and I am so sorry zithandwa , I am just so held up and busy so i don't get a chance to type. I am sorry.

Anywho , we about to wrap this one up, it's been good , thanks.