CHAPTER 19

#NARRATED

MaDube was busy roaming in town , trying to look for a job wherever she could but it wasn't easy. The responses she got were exactly what she had kind of expected 'You too old for work' ,'we want experience.' So she decided to give up , as she walked to the taxi rank , a car stopped beside her.

Lady : "Sanibona mah." It was the lady that gave her a lift after she was released.

MaDube : "Aw ngane yami. Unjani?"

Lady : "Come on in mah. Siyaphila ninjani."

MaDube : "Ey I'm trying my child." She settles on her seat then the car drives off.

Lady : "I am Mandy mina mah."

MaDube : "Oh it's nice to see you again. You are such a good young woman, my child."

Mandy : "Thank you." She drives past a McDonald's drive thru and orders food for the both of them.

MaDube : "Thank you mntanam."

Mandy : "I am sure you tired."

MaDube : "Very. I was looking for any type of work but no luck hey."

Mandy : "You looking for a job?"

MaDube : "yes."

Mandy : "I think a friend of mine needed a helper so I'll ask her then get back to you."

MaDube : "Oh thank you mntanam." She drops her off at her home then drives off after handing her some money.

_________

Mandy : "She's falling right jnto my trap."

Gasa : "Good."

Mandy : "I also know where she lives now."

Gasa : "Ok Good. You'll show me where then I'll take it from there."

_________________________

Meanwhile , Nela had decided to take herself out. She was in the mall , shopping when she bumped into someone familiar.

Wawa : "ah hey chomma."

Nela : "What? You...." she was speechless.

Wawa : "Yes I'm alive babes. Haven't seen you in so long friend!" She said trying to hug her.

Nela : "Would you just drop the act!?! We not friends!"

Sihle : "Babe ; we done."

Bandi : "Yeah we done makoti." He said not giving Nela a single glance.

Nela : "Bandi. How do you know these two?" She was shocked.

Bandi : "What is it to you?! Awuhlangani Hlonela. We not dating nor are we friends."

Sihle : "How's our son?"

Nela : "We don't have a son together!"

Wawa : "Kiss my babygirl for me , I miss her." They walk away leaving Hlonela standing still shocked.