CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9 : {Short insert}

HLONELA

We were sitting around the dinner table , everybody was here , some of the people i didn't know , strangely even the doctor that operated on Nathi back then. 

Mkhul'Gasa : "Now , we are all here today to get closure. We are here to let Nkosinathi to explain himself , his death and his resurrection including his daughter."

Nathi : *clears throat* " uhm first of all , I would like to apologize to each and everyone here present for all the rage , sadness and grief i caused with all this. I was told that.."  Mkhulu cuts him off

Mkhul'Gasa : "Now son , we don't want to hear what you were told ; we'll get to that. For now tell us what you remember , everything that you were involved in."

Nathi : "Okay so , three weeks before i proposed to Nela , i found out that my older brother and Biyela were planning a hit on me. After finding out , i contacted my friend Steven who planned everything alone. Uh he never let me in on anything. I only remember driving around after Mela had turned me down then i crashed my car only to wake up in other world i knew nothing about. The Rodriguez family helped me with gaining back my memory."

Dr : "When Nkosinathi proposed and Nela turned him down , it kinda worked in our favor because that gave us a chance to execute the plan and we did. never got in an accident , it was all part of the plan. The team and I organised a get away plane for Nkosi after the months y'all thought he was in coma , he was flown to Russia where he stayed with the Rodriguez family who are our business partners. Uh... Hlonela , I'm very sorry for what my plan put you through. I can never apologize enough to you and your family for ruining your lives. I was so caught up in rescuing my brother that i didn't even think of what it might do to you and the kids. I am really sorry."

MaJiyane : "I also never knew that Fanoz was alive all along until recently when i received a call from him asking for help. Nela , my baby. Im sorry. Im sorry that i gave you a reason to doubt me and my love for you."

Me : "I just.. n..eed a break. Please. A break from all of you people and your toxicity cause it is not good at all for me and my mental health. I don't want to go back there , just let me be. I am so so so tired." I say sobbing. I am honestly so exhausted , do you know the kind of exhaustion that makes you question yourself if maybe this is your end? I don't know man, im tired. I stand up while sobbing and walk to my room leaving them swimming in silence , my two brats are following me. If only I was coward enough or even childless , I'd have long took my life.

As soon as these two fell asleep , i packed what's mine and theirs then dialled my grandfather.

Mkhulu : "Amyoli wami."

Me : "Hi Mkhulu. Can you please come get me?"

Mkhulu : "I'm on my way sana lwami." He hangs up. I appreciate this old so much cause he gets me more than anyone.