CHAPTER 16

HLONELA

Nathi : "Hlonela?" He answers the door like that. He lets me in , i walk to the lounge where i find his lady friend sitting under a throw watching tv.

Me : "Oh I didn't know i was disturbing , im sorry. I'll come back some other time."  I turn to walk out.

Nathi : "was it something important?"

Me : "No it's fine. We'll talk some other time."

Nathi : "Okay then." He shrugs.

Me : "It was good seeing you again Nomusa." Or not.

Noma : "Bye Lelo." She waves. I turn rolling my eyes and walk out to my car. I get in the car and drive off to Aphiwe's place , i know she's not at work.

Aphiwe : "Babyyyy!" She seems really excited to see me , she hugs me tightly then leads me inside the house.

Andrew : "Hey sis." I gasp looking at the both of them smiling like retards.

Me : "Were y'all busy?"

Andrew : "Yes"

Aphiwe : "No!" They both shout. My brother was in his boxers while Aphiwe was in a robe.

Me : "Which one is it?!"

Aphiwe : "Drew shut it!!! Chomi , I'll go get dressed. Feel at home." She walks to her bedroom.

Me : "Andrew."

Andrew : "I promise i won't hurt her intentionally nor will i play her. I really love her sis and im sorry for not telling you sooner but you weren't in a good space."

Me : "Just because i was going through my own ish , doesn't mean y'all have to keep good news from me. I am happy if you both happy." We hug.

Andrew : "And you?"

Me : "What about me?" He shakes his head.

Andrew : "I don't know why you acting crazy when you clearly still love Nkosi. Just swallow your pride and take him back."

Aphiwe : "He's right friend." She says walking in then kisses her man.

Me : "Okay , not in front of me!"

Andrew : "shut up and go to your baby daddy." He laughs as i click my tongue.

Andrew : "Love you too sis!" He walks out.

Me : "You sneaky lil b*tch!" I pike her arm , she squeals laughing.

Aphiwe : "You weren't okay when we started so i thought i should keep to myself for the time being."

Me : "Y'all making me feel like i was bad."

Aphiwe : "No babe ,we just wanted you in a good space incase you didn't approve. We didn't want to overwhelm you."

Me : "I understand."

Aphiwe : "Anywho!!! He makes me so happy chomam! He's a dream!!! OMG!" She really does look so happy which makes me proud of my brother.

Me : "You don't have to tell me , it's all over your face."

Aphiwe : "And his Game!? O!M!G! He's perfect!!!!"

Me : "Aphiwe euuww man! That's my brother." She laughs.

Aphiwe : "Wena?! Your new man?!" She doesn't like Bandile.

Me : "He's so good to me Phiwe. I love him you know. He's the best boyfriend ever."

Aphiwe : "But?" I exhale.

Me : "He's not Nathi."

Aphiwe : "Nela."

Me : "I know. I know but i can't help it. It's like Nathi has this spell over me friend and that is really making it hard for me to focus on Bandi especially now since Nathi has this female friend." I click my tongue annoyed by the thought of that girl.

Aphiwe : "What did the poor girl do?"  She chuckles.

Me : "Nothing but she acts like my kids stepmother which irritates me. Yazi uNathi even sends her to pick the kids or drop them off. Like wtf!?!"

Aphiwe : "But she is their step mother or maybe she is about to be. If Nathi wants to involve his girlfriend in his children's lives then that's good for him cause it shows he's serious about her and their future. You shouldn't worry yourself."

Me : "Aybo Aphiwe! Kanti ..."

Aphiwe : "No friend. I love you but you being unfair now. You the one who called quits between the two of y'all so who he decides to move on with ,shouldn't worry you. You have to make up your mind cause as much as i hate that boyfriend'nyana yakho but you can't lead him on , udlale ngaye." I exhale.