A Final Embrace

Lash turned his attention back towards the wall of screens. Only to find Sofia standing in front of him.

"Sofia!" He smiled. "A wonderful surprise! I thought you were down in the common area with your sisters."

Sofia smiled almost shyly.

"No, amore mio," she replied. "I was waiting for this." And she held up a small data vault.

Lash's brow lifted in silent question, his eyes moving from the data vault back to the Italian lilith.

"And that is?" he gently prompted when Sofia didn't say anything right away and just looked at him with wide eyes.

"My release from Giovanni and Cogliano," she said quietly. Yet Lash could hear the excitement in her voice, so intense it was nearly bursting out of her.

"I've been sheared from clan and House. Please, Lash, Embrace me into House Lash and Clan Ventru!"

The big vampire had to fight the impulse to laugh out loud. As he had predicted a few minutes ago, Sofia had indeed gotten herself sheared and was looking to be Embraced. Good thing these things weren't happening all at the same time, or anything!

"It would be my pleasure to Embrace you, Sofia," he said, smiling. "Would you like to be Embraced here? Or would you prefer somewhere a little more private?"

Unlike Inaya, there was no hesitation.

"In private, please," she said. "Could we use your apartment?"

Ah. So that's where this was going! Not that he minded; as he had noted before, Sofia was an energetic and engaged partner when it came to matters of intimacy, with a wide-eyed innocence that, while illustrating how inexperienced she was with actually participating, made for a fresh and honest encounter that he found quite delightful.

"I'm afraid not," he said. "Inaya was overcome when she was Embraced and became emotionally exhausted a few minutes ago and I had her lay down to rest there."

"Then my apartment will do," she said, taking Lash by the hand and leading him towards the command center's entrance.

With a good knowledge of the base's layout, it didn't take the couple long to make their way to Sofia's apartment deep in the barracks section of the large installation. And the Italian lilith almost skipped down the hall to her apartment, such was the energy that was charging through her in anticipation of being Embraced by Lash.

A quick hand on the biometric access plate and her apartment door was sliding aside. Letting Lash through first, the vampire big enough to make stepping through the door together a bit of a challenge, Sofia turned to close the door behind them. Hearing the door close, Lash took a couple more steps into the living area then turned to face her.

"Okay, shall we ...?" And found his voice disappearing in surprise to find Sofia standing completely naked a pace from him. "It's not necessary for the ceremony for you to be naked, Sofia."

"I know," she said, blushing prettily. "But in my research, I found a variation of the Embracing ceremony I would like to experience. Since I'll only experience it once."

"I see. Do I have to be naked as well, with this variation?"

Again the beautiful Italian lilith blushed as she nodded. Smiling, Lash nodded and quickly doffed his clothes. And in doing so, made Sofia sigh out loud with desire.

Hearing the sound, he looked over at her after pulling off his footwear.

"Are you going to make it through this variation okay?" he asked.