Chapter 10

Shadowsan: Trust me when I say that you will each be greatly rewarded for your part in capturing Carmen Sandiego.

He slowly walked over to Carmen.

Le Chèvre: But, Shadowsan, the other instructors told us you have been missing.

Shadowsan: Keeping to the shadows was necessary strategy until earlier today when I could finally inform my colleagues at the island that once again had Carmen Sandiego in my sights. Not knowing who might have leaked our whereabouts at Countess Cleo's Chateau I'm France, I opted to keep my movements secrets, for we would have captured our traitor that night had we not been suddenly surrounded by police. Having no tiger recourse, I chose to take extreme measures to keep up appearances in order to earn Carmen's trust. I then left quite an elaborate trail of breadcrumbs to lure her back into our clutches all over again.

Carmen then gave him a shocked look.

Le Chèvre: But Black sheep despised you. How could you possibly win her trust so quickly?

Shadowsan: By know where she's most vulnerable. By concocting falsehoods about her past. By telling her exactly what it was she wanted to hear.

Carmen: I'll make you eat those falsehoods.

Shadowsan: Is it my fault that you were foolish enough to believe that it was Coach Brunt who found you as a baby?

Carman: What?

Shadowsan: And in Moscow, if all places! Coach Brunt has never even set foot in Russia.(laughing)

El Topo and Tigress then all began laughing as well but not Le Chèvre. He was just fake laughing. Shadowsan then eye gestured at Carmen implying it was just a trick. She played along.

Carmen: You... won't get away with this?

Shadowsan: I am afraid that I already did.

He then picks up Carmen.

Shadowsan: I shall personally escort our prisoner back to VILE island. Where I will ensure the appropriate punishment. Before I do, the gemstones?

El Topo: Tonight, I'm the belly of the beast- (smacked by Le Chèvre) Ooh!

Le Chèvre: If Shadowsan checked in with the others, he no doubt already knows the plan-(knocked out by Shadowsan)

Shadowsan: Enough of your insolence! Tie him up. I will return for him shortly.

Tigress: Yes, instructor Shadowsan.(to El Topo) You heard him!

Little timeskip cuts to Carmen and Shadowsan.

Shadowsan then freed Zack and Ivy.

Ivy: So, uh, who's your pal?

Carmen: Um, crew, meet Shadowsan.

Zack: Oh, man, the ninja?

Ivy: The mean teacher who cheated Carmen out of a passing grade and tried to stop her escaping the island.

Carmen:(To Shadowsan) I might have mentioned you on occasion) but what's past is past. Shadowsan's on our side now.

Zack: Oh, man, I'm gonna get to learn all the wicked ninja moves!(karate chops at Shadowsan but he stopped his hand) I can see that my training has already begun, sensei.

Cuts to Y/n still recovering.

Y/n had dug up some info about agent kruger and he was determined to find him and bring him to Justice.

He was now returning back to Interpol.

Man: Welcome back to Interpol, Monsieur L/n. We are delighted to see you have fully recovered from your fall.