Bonus chapter: The Crimson Cape Comes Undone: Chase Captures Carmen

Carmen swiftly activates her smoke bomb, engulfing the area in a thick fog

Carmen swiftly activates her smoke bomb, engulfing the area in a thick fog. As the smoke clears, Y/n emerges, grabbing Carmen's wrist with a wide grin.

Y/n: Gotcha, Carmen! That's the 19th time, and I must say, I'm getting better each time.

Carmen: (laughs) Well, Y/n, I can't deny that you're becoming quite the challenge. But you know I love a good challenge.

Y/n playfully hoists Carmen over his shoulder, causing her to yelp in surprise.

Carmen: Hey! What do you think you're doing?

Y/n: Just making sure you won't escape this time.

Carmen: Oh, really? You know I always have a trick up my sleeve.

Carmen activates her grappling hook, which shoots out and latches onto a nearby tree. She swings back and forth while still on Y/n's shoulder.

Carmen: (teasingly) So, are you going to carry me around all day, or do you have a plan?

Y/n: (smiling) I'll figure something out. But for now, I'll just enjoy this little victory.

Carmen rolls her eyes, but a playful smile crosses her face as Y/n continues carrying her away.

Y/n pulled away from Carmen's lips, leaving a trail of saliva. He playfully tore the bottom of her suit, revealing her bare skin. Carmen gasped, then chuckled.

Carmen: "You owe me a new suit, Y/n."

Y/n smirked, his eyes flickering with mischief as he gently traced his fingers over her now exposed skin. He leaned in, his warm breath tickling her sensitive area. Carmen's eyes widened, and she bit her lower lip in anticipation.

Y/n's tongue slowly explored her, moving up and down in a rhythmic motion, leaving a glistening trail of saliva. Carmen's breath hitched, her fingers gripping the fabric of the bedsheet.

Carmen: (teasingly) "Well, Y/n, I must say... you're full of surprises."

Y/n looked up, his eyes meeting hers, a playful grin on his face. He continued his ministrations, his tongue moving in a tantalizing pattern, eliciting a soft moan from Carmen.

Carmen: (breathlessly) "You're quite skilled... but then again, I always knew you were a man of many talents."

Y/n, his eyes filled with determination, gently placed his hand on Carmen's neck, applying the slightest pressure. Carmen's eyes sparkled with excitement, her heart pounding in her chest.

Carmen: (teasingly) "Well, Y/n, aren't you feeling assertive today?"

Y/n's fingers found their way to her pussy, slipping inside with ease. He began moving them rapidly, his touch precise and confident. Carmen's pupils dilated into heart shapes, and she bit her lower lip, a thin line of saliva trickling down her chin. Her grip tightened on his hand that was still around her neck.