Rich Kid Rusty

ᴊᴜɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏʏ

later that night, june's p.o.v.

"thanks for tonight. i had fun." i smiled softly at russell as we sat in his cadillac in front of my house. "of course, of course." he nodded with a smile on his face.

"can i kiss you?" he asked after a minute.

i was a little surprised by his words, but nodded robotically. he leaned over and placed a hand on the back of my neck, planting his lips on mine softly. he kissed me again and again until it got a little more heated, and he pulled me over the middle console to straddle his hips. he moved his mouth to my neck and kissed and sucked softly, surely leaving marks for later. i did think we were moving a little too fast, but i kept it going.

"um.." i chuckled, placing my hands on his shoulders and pulling back a bit. "i should go before my uncle gets home from work." i said.

"do you have to?" he frowned. "yeah. i have to go home. and so do you! we have that test tomorrow, and i will not give you the answers again!" i poked his chest.

"alright, alright." he opened the car door so i could climb out. he handed me my jacket from the passenger seat which i took gratefully, leaving a kiss on his cheek before running back into my house.

"hey, how was the movie?" my aunt immediately asked.

"good!" i shouted as i bolted up the stairs and into my bedroom. i sighed heavily and flopped on my bed, erupting into giggles as i heard his car speed off.

"what's so funny?" a voice came from behind me. i flipped around swiftly to see james climbing through my window. "god, you gotta stop coming in unannounced. i could've been naked!" i scolded, throwing a pillow at him.

"hey, don't threaten me with a good time." he grinned, easily catching the pillow and throwing it back at me. luckily i was able to jump off the bed before it hit me, and bolted out of my room again, going straight to the bathroom.

i gasped as i looked at my reflection in the mirror. my lips were puffy and my cheeks were flushed. that wasn't the worst of it though, the right side of my neck was covered in hickeys. "oh my god..." i whispered.

james came in the bathroom and got real close to the mirror like me and began picking at the acne on his face. normally i'd scold him for it, but i didn't care enough right now.

"what had you all giggly back there?" he asked. clearly he hasn't noticed the purple spots on my neck. "i was on a date." i responded, rubbing my fingers on the spots as if they'd magically disappear. "with russell." i felt my heartbeat quicken at the thought of him.

"oh god, the kid from cutler's class in seventh grade?"

"yes. he's cute! and nice. don't be mean." i frowned. "now shut up, and tell me how to cover these!" i said, moving away from the mirror.

he raised an eyebrow. "shut up or tell you how to cover them?" he teased.

"tell me how to fucking cover them!" i urged, smacking his arm.

"well," that damn smirk grew on his face as he brushed the hair away from my neck to reveal the hickeys. "you could always cover them up with more."