II: Beach Glow

II: Beach Glow

Third POV
*Present Day*

It was 4:00 PM when a white 4x4 jeep pulled up to the parking lot of Nichibotsu (sunset) Beach located just a couple of hours away from Tokyo, Japan.

Outstepped two people from the back and two from the front.

From the right side was the first passenger and the driver.

From the left was the second passenger and the

A sharp inhale and dramatic exhale, left a blond haired omega with golden eyes, clearly excited to be at the beach.

Who could blame them? They had been cooped up inside a luxurious penthouse for majority of the summer and wanted to get out.

"I don't know how you convinced me to do this, but here we are." A masculine voice sighed, red eyes looking toward golden ones, "Now, Kaminari, care to tell me why you were so insistent on me coming?"

"Your friends are here, they could keep you company."

The golden haired omega with the billowing scent of citrus gleamed in excitement.

Denki Kaminari, the son of japan's former top 10 most wanted models and major investor and chairman in a major electricity plant.

"You are so right, Katsuki babe," Kaminari answered, wrapping his arm around Katsuki muscular bicep, "But I wanted you to finally meet them."

Katsuki Bakugo, a prime Alpha whose code name Raion (lion), was the new head figure for the Bakugo family. A family that were notorious and influential as Arm Dealers in the criminal world.

"You did have your people set up the respected canopy? Yknow how I get when I'm in the sun for too long."

Katsuki nodded, "Yes yes, its right over there and the stuff you also requested for is being set up now."

Down the staircase leading to the beach they entered the the large white private canopy, all nice and set up for Kaminari's invited guest.

All high class of course.

With nice matching chairs, and a snack table of all kinds of posh bakery deserts and champagne, it was perfect.

Kaminari kissed Katsuki's cheek and squeal, "Ah, I love it!" Proceeding to undo his black sheer beach robe revealing his beach shorts and his taut stomach. "Maybe I should take a dip later.."

"If you're gonna take that off, shouldn't you take off that ring too?" Katsuki stated, taking a seat next to him, lightly slapping Kaminari's thigh to make space so he could sit by him.

Kaminari shook his head, "I don't think so." admiring the halo diamond ring with a 7.5 carat ruby heart in the center he wore on his middle finger, "I need Sero to see up close that the ring his boyfriend got for him for Valentine's Day is punier than mine."

Katsuki chuckled and rolled his eyes.

Feeling Kaminari tug him closer, Katsuki leaned back and to the side, pressing a kiss on the omega's lips.