III: Three's a Crowd

Third POV

Laying besides Kaminari, Katsuki took periodic sips of his white champagne, not intentionally but zoning out while everyone chatted.

Maybe It was the introverted side of him, but he didn't understand the hype around constantly gossiping or whatever it was Kaminari and his friends had in common.

And on the looks of Todoroki's face, it was clear neither was he.

Besides, he was a little preoccupied from earlier.

"Anyone up for swimming?" Kirishima stood up, letting go of Mina's legs that he had been massaging on his lap for the past few minutes.

Katsuki stood up as well, "I'll go."

Todoroki decided to stay, finding himself becoming way too comfortable as Sero drew circles on his back.

The ocean breeze felt oddly refreshing, as Kirishima walked to the shoreline, allowing his toes to his ankles to splashed with seawater.

He trudged even further, Katsuki following behind him but he started to scan the beach for that mysterious person.

Some part of him really wanted to find them.

Weird enough to admit our loud, but Katsuki was almost positive he recognized that partly unclothed body.

And that child...

There.

Spotting them a bit further out in the water, Izuku used his robe to tie the year old pup on his back before gently dipping into the slightly deeper parts of the water, acting as a human raft.

And in that split second of him noticing the dam again.

They made eye contact.

He wasn't sure what face he could've been making but the look on the dam's face ran cold immediately.

Almost as if he'd seen a ghost.

Katsuki knew he could be intimidating but that was just odd.

Quickly Katsuki exited the water, just as fast as the dam had, not sure what reason they had to look at him like that for.

Maybe it was the small but still numerous tattoos on his body or maybe it's cause he had a naturally mean (?) looking face.

Either way it was odd.

He watched how the dam untied the makeshift swaddle and shifted the pup so they would be facing the dam's chest, hurrying back to their stuff.

No.

They were leaving...

Because of him?

It might not have been the time, but Katsuki couldn't help but notice how the person's ass seemed to jiggle with each step.

"Bro, you good?" Kirishima questioned, slicking his wet hair back and out of his face.