XVI: The illegitimate Pup

XVI: The Illegitimate Pup

Third POV

Izuku woke up much later than expected.

He shot up, going bug-eyed while his heart raced.

He was nude, had bite marks and hickeys everywhere, and Shimizu was nowhere to be found.

Last night wasn't a dream.

Katsuki was here.

He was already an hour late for work, but adrenaline pumped through his veins as he tossed on sweatpants and a simple shirt before running out of his bedroom to see if Katsuki's vehicle was still there.

He didn't know what he'd do if Katsuki took away Shimizu.

He didn't have to look far though, as when he stepped a foot outside, he heard babbling.

There shimizu was, resting on Katsuki's waist eating chopped-up strawberries, as her breakfast bottle was being made.

Her eyes glimmered as she cooed and chuckled at her sire, before squealing even louder at the sight of her dam.

Izuku swallowed hard, watching a back covered with scratches turn over to look at him.

"Something wrong?" He questioned. "Shimizu is mine and I wouldn't hurt her."

"Nor would I keep her away from her dam that she's grown so attached to."

Izuku paused, then his dilemma came back to him.

"I have to get ready for work." He muttered, turning back into the bedroom and beginning to pull out new clothing.

Just when he bent over, he finally realized how sore he was, hesitating as he got back upright.

"Why don't you stay home?" Katsuki's voice echoed behind him, "I know you probably want to and I want you to as well."

"I can't." Izuku stated, walking to the bathroom to get the shower started, "If I'm gonna take care of Shimizu and myself then I have to go to work. Sick, in pain or not."

"Stay home." Katsuki repeated, "I'll call Kayama and tell her to make sure you get paid for today."

"Besides, I wanna know more about my pup."

Izuku paused momentarily, thinking about his option.

He was sore and honestly, he wanted to feel selfish again.

He didn't know what would happen if he said no, and truthfully, some part of him wanted Katsuki to stay so he could feed into his delusion that they were a happy family.

"Fine." He sighed, heading back to the bathroom where the water should've been warm by now, heading Katsuki tell him 'He didn't need to strip behind closed doors as he's seen everything already.'

Izuku chose to ignore it, going to let the warm shower water and chamomile-scented body wash soothe his body.

Meanwhile, Katsuki sat outside on the bed, keeping Shimizu within distance as she played on the bed by tugging the blanket or grasping at her sire's hand and attempting to gnaw on it.