IV: Back to You

IV: Back To You

Third POV

Nightfall had returned.

Down the hall and to the right of his penthouse in Tokyo, Katsuki placed Kaminari into their bedroom.

Tuckered out, Katsuki changed him out of his swimsuit outfit and into his pjs before settling the omega on his side of the bed.

Though he hated to admit, Kaminari was right.

That beach day was needed.

He as well changed into loose sweatpants, going shirtless because he didn't feel the need to wear one.

Now here he was.

A glass of bourbon perched against his lip as he stared out into the city, looking at the lights.

"The world is such a small place," He thought, his mind flashing back to the dam that ran away from him.

Such familiar green eyes they held and so did their pup.

He was positive that he'd seen them before.

Where though, was the million dollar question.

The drink felt like it simmered as it slipped past his throat, letting out an exasperated sigh.

Looking over to the expensive clock on the wall, it read 8:30; his eyes shooting wide at the time of the clock.

He placed his cup in the kitchen for it to be cleaned by whatever maid was meant to come in tomorrow morning before heading back to his shared bedroom.

He had sleep he needed to catch.

•  •  • Meanwhile • • •

Up on the second floor of an apartment, a single dam and her pup cooed in the single bedroom.

On the cloud bed, sat the dam who nursed the pup with a warm bottle of milk and and powdered baby cereal. A perfect bedtime dinner.

Though, it's not like the sleepy girl knew any better from this and fine dining.

With a pop and a silent burp, Izuku gently walked Shimizu on his back, allowing her to take her time to get any gas bubbles from her stomach and also help her sleep easy, without fear of her puking in her precious slumber.

Tying her with a simple yellow cloth he reciverd from his former coworker; as she no longer needed it because her own baby girl had grown up and wanted to help him out when he told her he was having a pup as well.

She gave him lots of other things like clothing, extra wipes and other simple things because she knew how hard it was to raise a kid all by herself.

Izuku stopped in his tracks, standing by the balcony's sliding doors looking up at the moon that peaked high over the other apartments.

The night was so calm.

So clear.

"Uraraka..." he whispered under his breath; the name of his former coworker.