X: Luster Green Eyes

Third POV

Two hours worth of a photoshoot.

Twenty minutes of eating a red velvet cupcake with the additional three and a half hours of burning off the sugar from the treats placed in Shimizu's system.

She was finally out for her midday nap.

After reopening his bank account, he put his money away, and now took on the task of finding what to wear for his first day of work.

He couldn't wear his old pleaser stripper heels.

And no flats either.

He dug around in his closet to try and find something appropriate but he threw most of those stuff out or sold them because he couldn't take it all with him to the U.S. but it appeared he was out of luck.

He rested against the wall of the closet, sighing to himself before lightly fanning his body with his dark purple cardigan he wore.

He then looked to the floor length mirror, groaning how his green hair clashed against it.

Wait.

Green.

A thought or two kicked him back into what felt like an endless search, as he walked over to the last unpacked suitcase and pulled out a black box with a luxury brand's logo on it, wrapped up in a red ribbon around it.

He undid the ribbon, and pulled away the tucked out and personalized notecard, remembering that this was a gift from Katsuki before he had ran away.

"They remind me of you, but they couldn't possibly compare to those eyes of yours." -K

Back when he first got them, he swooned and didn't even want to look at shoes themself because it felt too good to be true that someone bought him something and wasn't expecting anything in return.

But now? Now he was going to.

Pulling out a crisp black drawstring bag, he opened it as he pulled out the prettiest pair he'd ever had the pleasure of touching.

4 inches, with both the outsole and insole being a shade of black while surrounding parts felt like expensive emerald green upholstery that glimmered just like Izuku's eyes.

Just a bit duller though.

The real kicker?

The diamonds that encrusted and embellished the toe area of the shoes, that formed an intricate design of a chevron.

Perfect.

Izuku giggled to himself, to think, at first he hated himself for keeping such a thing but now he couldn't have been any happier.

These were perfect.

Just perfect.

He placed them with his work uniform and got up to and prep something small for himself to eat then start laundry before Shimizu had awoken.