XIX: Turn of Events

XIX: Turn of Events

Third POV

Kaminari carried a death aura as he got into the car with the others.

It was clear he wanted silence, with only Ashido being one to hear the final comments of Izuku Midoriya.

The nerve of that low born omega.

To have the unmitigated gall to at first pretend they had different Katsukis,  then act innocently and say he wasn't trying to come between them.

And now he'd exposed his true colors.

Her gaze shifted to her best friend who had a blank look on his face, a result of having so many emotions being full throttled on him at once.

"So..." Sero started to at least try to alleviate the dangerous energy in the car, "Is there anything you'd like to do instead?"

Kaminari looked out the window, biting on his thumbnail with a sharp gaze at the sight of the mall in the distance now.

"I don't care anymore. I just don't want to go home though." He answered, his gaze flickering away and to his knees and recovering his propped arm from the car door onto his knees.

Jirou nodded, picking up her speed when the cars in front moved forward, having the intention of going to their favorite restaurant to ease Kaminari's nerves with his favorite meal.

• • • Meanwhile • • •

The dim light of his black cellphone casted a reflection on Izuku's noticeably paler face.

What in the world had he just done?

His nerves were shot and his hands were shaking as he alternated between leaning against one of the pillars in the back room and pacing around aimlessly to calm himself down.

What he said.

What he did.

It's only fully hit him when Kaminari gave him the evil eye and walked out of the store did he start experiencing the symptoms of a mild anxiety attack.

"Shimizu..." He whispered under his breath, sighing hard, as he got off the wall and started walking around yet again.

It felt hard to breathe.

Hard to think.

As he wipe the forming buds of sweat from his forehead and undid the first button to his white dress top.

He outed her.

He outed his precious little pup.

In the heat of the moment of being disrespected, he outed her.

And all because he was tired of that snobbish blond omega who hanged onto Katsuki's last name like there was no tomorrow.

He bit his lower lip, suckling on it before letting out a quiet pop.

He should've felt bad, but oddly enough he didn't.

It felt good.