XX: Fault For Falling in Love

Third POV

It was 6:00 PM when Kaminari came home.

Blitzed as hell.

His cheeks were rosy and his eyes unfocused as he swayed back and forth, nearly going nauseous at the feeling of the elevator shaft climbing up to the penthouse.

His lips parted, reeking of alcohol while he muttered incoherent things.

"Katsuki...Denki Bakugo...Haha.."

He took a slow blink, with his eyes watering.

"Pup..."

His hands scaled to his stomach.

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened, he only took one step in before collapsing onto the ground.

He laughed.

He laughed like a madman, yet he released a pungent scent of disdain and pain.

"You look like you had a fun time." He heard a voice above him, his eyes slowly wavering to see Todoroki.

Last he remembered from his already foggy memory thanks to the liquid intoxicant, Todoroki, and Katsuki was thinking of allying and the time that they had gone out to the beach, it would be the alphas first time seeing each other in an extremely non-formal setting.

Now seeing Todoroki all sharply dressed made him feel even more lower.

Not just in mood, but status.

The man's hair was slicked back neatly, and his posture and the overall way he presented himself seemed sharp.

Great.

He chuckled again.

"Why are you here, Shoto?" Kaminari scoffed, raking his hand through his blond hair.

"I had business to discuss with Bakugo." He answered, eyeing Kaminari strangely, "Are you that wasted you can barely speak and stand properly?"

Kaminari hiccuped, rolling his eyes, "Don't act as if you don't know the feeling of everything spinning."

"True. But at least even I still have the decency to try and act proper and of my own status." Todoroki nodded along, shaking his head regretful for Kaminari.

Kaminari puffed his cheeks, pressing his fingers to his lips to stop the retching feeling as he then stood up gradually and placed his to his knees.

When he finally stood up, his eyes wandered to the staircase, spotting Katsuki who gave him a death glare.

If he was trying to be in Katsuki's good graces, he would've straightened out immediately.

But now he just felt numb to all of it.

"You better not have gotten Hanta this drunk," Shoto warned, "Otherwise, I foresee a lot of cleaning and yelling in my nearby future."