V: Escaped His Grasp

Third POV

Katsuki stared boredly at his home computer.

Damn.

How long does it take to run a background check on a stranger that you've never met but supposedly remember from somewhere?

He'd been up since 9:00, and was awaiting to get a callback from a background runner that worked for the Raion dealings.

Funny how someone who supposedly specialized in murderers, other arm dealers and dirty officials could take this long to find information on a dam and his pup.

The door to his home office opened up with a swing, entering not who Katsuki was hoping for but someone he was at least somewhat enthusiastic to see.

Kaminari.

Dressed in light blue jeans with white intricate swirl patterns along the side stitching, simple white button down with only one side tucked in to the jeans and the other part left undone.

Matching with a pure thin silver chain and a single silver earring of a lightning bolt on their right ear.

"Mmm, good morning, Katsuki!" Kaminari gleamed, walking over to his boyfriend and brushing aside documents to sir on the onyx-encrusted metal desk.

"It's afternoon." Katsuki nonchalantly reminded, receiving a kiss on the cheek and clicking away from work.

Kaminari would have a fit if Katsuki's attention wasn't all on him and was split with work.

Kaminari rolled his eyes, "Well yesterday had me beat, so now I'm going to brunch with Mina."

He picked at the clear coat polish on his nails, noticing how some were chipping away already.

"Might get another touchup too..." whispering under his breath.

"Well it sounds like you'll be busy." Katsuki chuckled, Kaminari nodding along to that.

"Yep, so I'll see you later!" Kaminari chuckled all warmly to himself, sliding off the table and with a carefree wave he left Katsuki alone again.

The second the door clicked shut, his attention turned back to the computer as he opened up and refreshed his email for the umpteenth time.

Ping!

the heading of a Japanese Identification code popped up as an unread message from the background runner.

Finally.

He clicked open on the email, glazing past the formalities of among the lines of so-so and such and such.

Now to what really intrigued Katsuki.

Name: Midoriya,Izuku
DoB: July/15/XXXX
Age: 24

Other social information, as Katsuki scrolled down, as they then arrived to his occupations and living habits.

•Father: Midoriya, Hisashi- M.I.A