IX: Dear Son-in-Law

IX: Dear Son-in-Law

Third POV

Katsuki was surprised not to hear a knock at his door or Kaminari's voice throughout the morning to afternoon.

When he finally garnered the energy to care enough, he was told that the omega had to step out for something but would be back later.

Fine by him, by all means Katsuki wasn't complaining as it gave him more time to strategize.

He showered and dressed up properly before he headed to his family's company for a meeting.

As the newest head to the Raion Arm's family, he still had a job to do aside from finding his run away love.

• • •
Matching sets were worn.

Tracksuits. Jumpsuits.

Little Shimizu's eyes sparkled as she stared at her mama who dressed the same as her, and was beaming brightly at her.

That warm sensation between dam and pup could never be replaced or mended if it was shattered.

The photographers and Ms.Kayama alike gushed at the site of the little girl who cooed and insisted on being in every shot with her dam.

By the time the supposed photoshoot was done, little Shimizu sat in the corner, munching on a raspberry and white chocolate chip cookie with juice, while Izuku finished up the finalization of the contract.

As promised, he was going to work in Persephone: In Japan.

He signed for liability, agreed working hours and schedules; typical stuff.

Then he was handed the assigned uniform for the high class department store.

Professional, black wide leg ankle pants, a fitting black button up and a simple black blazer meant to be left undone.

As for shoes, he was to bring his own and they had to be platforms or heels. No exceptions.

Agreeing to terms, he took his stuff and little Shimizu's hand as they set off to go back home and perhaps celebrate with a cupcake for a total success.

• • • Meanwhile • • •

Inside her equally posh abode, Mitsuki sipped her daily herbal tea, while reading the latest tabloid on her laptop.

Her fresh pressed satin purple robe, that complimented her wavering eyes, her gaze turned from the news and to her assistant who informed her her awaited guest had arrived.

"Allow him in, Rumi." Mitsuki nodded, closing the screen of her laptop slightly, as the deep tanned skin woman with long white hair tied in a professional bun and red eyes bowed her head.

Walking to the double French sliding doors, assistant Rumi, spoke a few words before stepping aside and allowing the one and only, Denki Kaminari to come in.

The even though they were apart of the same classification, and same social class, Kaminari still bent down at the sight of Mitsuki Bakugo.