Part 1: Crush Trouble

A/N: Originally created by ErinWillow83 that they let me continue, I'm making this as my own version and I'll leave a link down below for those who want to see their version! Btw I can't seem to find the old writer cause maybe something happened to their account or something I'm not sure to be exact. But Hope you enjoy this rewrite of Change!

Old version originally called: The Blue Paladins Growth.
Original author before being adopted by me: ErinWillow83

Description: Lance Mcclain goes through a devastating change by Haggar when he is kidnapped by Lotor of the Galra empire. He's no longer Human, he's been changed into a Hybrid of not just one species but 2. Galra and Altean. Scared of what his space family and blood family will think of him now that his changes are permanent there's no way he can go back to Human so while on the run from not just Lotor and Haggar but also Voltron he must do everything he can to protect his family from the sidelines while staying far away from them for his own sanity. However, when leads lead to capture, one way or another, Lance will need to confront them even his crushes which he doubts will ever love him even now.

------

Lance had a problem. 

A huge, huge, HUGE, problem.

He has a crush. 

Actually, he has Two. 

Now naturally he didn't have feelings towards either of them when they were first together, he believed he was straight, holy hell he thought he was a straight boy who would go directly for a woman but no, no, no, he goes for BOTH. Not just a woman or man, no, he goes for both of them and has been trying to figure out if he's either gay or bisexual. He turns up empty handed though and can't seem to figure it out for the life of him. Is that a good or bad thing? An ongoing question that he's having trouble answering.

He groaned and let his head fall against the metal wall of the inside of the castle.

Blue tried to comfort him in their shared mindscape but that did little to figure out if he was Bisexual or not so she only sat there patiently and just sent some cold chills down his spine to say she's still here if he needs her, he thanked her for that really. 

"Lance, You big chicken there you are!" He sighed, why had she come up with that nickname for him? No idea if he's honest. "What Pidge?" he asked looking at the short girl that reached up above his chest. But she suddenly had a weird look on her face making Lance stuck between either something to make fun of him or it has to do with the Galra. "Why are you making that face?" he was suspicious of her for a little bit of a few seconds "Oh," she had a smirk on her face lifting her glasses smugly and now Lance's worry was doubling because Pidge, as smart as she is, is a real magnet for something involving, Weirded feelings and or Secrets. "Nothing to be exact but you seem to be having trouble with a Crush" his cheeks flared as his eyes widen "Nope! Have no idea what you're talking about" he denied crossing his arms "I know EXACTLY what you're talking about!" he thought in his head "You know exactly what I'm talking about!" She grinned at him as he continued to deny any true statement that he indeed had a crush. 

"You liar! Your in denial I can see if and you are not lying well either!" she teased while smirking "No! No I do not! Quit spewing lies at me cause your wrong" he yelled cheeks still flared red in blush, knowing she was right she jumped up and pulled his ear down to her level "Ow! Let me go, Pidge!" he glared at her "I know your lying because I'm not blind, your blush and denial are both dead give aways and plus I know the looks you send at them" he shushed her quickly looking around for any eavesdroppers and looked back to Pidge while plucking her hand from his ear. "How long have you noticed?" he demanded "Oh, the first time I caught you giving them looks and your cheeks turning to blush about 6 months ago" he realized that's how long he's had a crush on them, damn it Pidge! 

Let's see, he's going to deny anything and everything about even having a crush or crushes. "I don't have a crush" he looked the other way "You do, because it's two" he groaned "Shut up no I don't!" he squealed as Pidge jumped on him and poked his cheek teasingly "You do, you do, you do!" His blush betrayed him as he tried to get her off of him finally plopping her on the floor "I do not!" he literally denied repeatedly about having any crushes but he couldn't deny the feelings that Pidge just had to figure out! Pidge rolled her eyes "I'm not dumb, Lance. You idiot your blush tells the truth" now he rolled his eyes "Don't say anything or I'm kicking your ass" she snickered "He admits it finally" he groaned, damn it, you sly gremlin! "Fine whatever, just don't tell anyone" she gave a thumbs up and stood up smirking as he grumbled under his breath.

God damn it and to hell with these feelings that he can't help.

------

7/19/23