Part 2: Reports of Lotor

Pidge dragged Lance around and began to teach him about technology that he struggled understanding but somehow managed through it all. "Yeah, I've never been a tech junkie so why are you teaching me" he deadpanned at her as she returned the look "Well think about it, if you were to go on a mission yet landed up alone for that mission don't you think you should know how to figure out what to do or just stand around and end up either shot, captured or dead" she said "Right..... But what if I forget?" he asked innocently and she smacked the back of his head making him yelp and glare at her "If you forget your thinking of your crushes!" he blushed "Absolutely not! Don't even go there Pidgeon!" he snapped blushing and she laughed at him practically rolling on the floor from his reaction. 

He groaned and steam floated off him because he was embarrassed and when Pidge could faintly see it she laughed again nearly loosing her breath from laughing to hard and now Lance had to put a stop to it before she died of laughter. He smacked her in the face not to hard but hard enough for her to stop laughing and catch her breath "That was rude" she glared "Do you want to die of laughing?" he stared at her as she rolled his eyes but shook her head and left her snickering a bit when something came to mind. He glared at her again and went back to fiddling with the damn tech, he was beginning to get the hang of it but still he wasn't the technology type unless he was piloting in a way he guessed. 

The voice rang throughout the castle and the pair recognized the voice, Allura. "Paladins, I need you to come to the bridge. Coran and I have found some reports of the Galra" she explained over the comms Pidge and Lance shared an exasperated sigh but got up and started heading to the bridge to learn more about the report the two Alteans found. entering the room and standing around with the others they listened in to the explanation "So this has to do with that Galra prince?" Lance asked unamused "Unfortunately, Coran and I have been searching through all of the distress signals we've received over the last Phoeb. However through our searching, we've noticed a pattern within a couple for this quadrant" she moved a quadrant of orange dots of taken over planets to view "Lotor has been sighted and mentioned in every one of these, we must do what we can to free all of these planets." she said "Great, more of Lotion" Lance grumbled under his breath and Pidge snickered "Nice nickname for him" Lance glared funnily at her and she laughed. 

However, Lance had one of the weirdest feelings crawling in his skin. Maybe it was just nerves because of the war but still.... Lance continued to listen to what Allura was explaining while he went into his head trying to come up with different ideas as to why he feels so unsettled. After a few more minutes they left the bridge back to do their own things, Pidge once again took Lance back to learn about technology and he had no choice but to go with her because not only was she stubborn, he couldn't trust her to go running around telling Hunk anything much less his crushes. He felt cursed almost and that's frustrating. 

Over the next few hours Lance was ultimately becoming more and more interested into Tech, not that he'd tell Pidge anything on it but after she finally let him go on his own for the night he took some tech with him to experiment with to see how much of that he actually was listening to and kind of hoped his brain was working to keep all that information down or he'll never hear the end of it from Pidge so after entering his room and locking the door so no one could come in, he went about experimenting with the tech cracking a few codes and making a few of his own. 

"This sure is gonna be helpful. Thanks Pidge" he muttered to himself before putting them up and heading to sleep.

---------

8/26/23