Part 9: Changed

His ears were ringing, and he couldn't stop it, he was restricted. He couldn't move is limbs. What even happened, where was he? Was he captured? Kidnapped? No, he was definitely kidnapped or captured, one of the two best suited his situation if he could just grasp his surroundings. But he couldn't because his ears were ringing making it hard to hear anything correctly and his vision was blurry, he hated blurry vision. Messed with his eyes and didn't help him get his surroundings on check. 

He groaned and blinked a couple times to clear the blurriness but felt fingers squeeze his chin and cheeks harshly, he winced and was brought to a face in his face of one that chilled him to the bone with fear. Haggar. But pushing off his fear he glared instead, "What do you want?" she showed no emotion, but Lance did not like the gleam in her yellow eyes. "Stubborn I see, no matter," she not so gently let go of his chin and he continued to glare, watching her every move but gulped with nervousness when she grabbed a syringe full of a bluish-purple glowing liquid, oh that can't be good at all. Seemingly sensing his nervousness, she turned around with a devilish smirk on her face and to that, he struggled of course, but it did nothing when she ordered two druids to keep him still. As if that was going to prevent her from literally stabbing him in the arm with the syringe, at first nothing felt different once all of the liquid got pushed into him but gradually, he started to feel ungodly hot to the point he felt like he was being burned alive. He screamed in agony, and tears fell down his face from the pain. 

He wanted it to end but it wasn't ending, the pain was too much, and it hurt, he rather be dying than feeling this because he hated this. He cried and his screams mixed with his tears and pain, he just wanted to die already. Throughout the pain he didn't feel what was changing on him, he couldn't feel the change in his ears, the changing of his skin or eyes, not even the pain from his tailbone, he couldn't feel any of it since he passed out from the overwhelming pain and boiling body. Haggar observed his appearance that was changed completely, she moved his face, picked at the fluff on his newly formed ear and even opened one of his closed eyes seeing the yellow sclera, along with his blue eyes that remained. She let go of his eye and looked at the Altean marks that were now on his blue cheeks. Experiment 89X-Vox was a success. 

The Galran and Altean Hybrid that she can manipulate to do her own bidding, but however, Lotor currently had possession of the Blue Paladin that was now no longer whatever his species was, not that she cared. If that foul prince didn't break him to be controlled, then she would. And she would be sure that she'll break him. "Take him to a cell and keep him under watch until Prince Lotor comes to retrieve him" she ordered the two druids who undid the restraints and dragged him out of the room, Haggar would have to be sure that Lotor broke the paladin or she'll take matters into her own hands.

---------

A/N: Sorry it's short but its at 500+ words at least, hope you enjoyed chapter 9!

11/1/23