Part 7: Shance is being tortured

Now if there was one thing that Lance particularly tried to avoid in this castle, it's his crushes, he never stayed very long with them to help lower his chances of him blushing out in the open with them. He'd rather be caught dead in an airlock then blushing for everyone to see, Pidge had blackmail on him, he didn't need more of it. So why is it, that out of everywhere he could be, he's basically pinned in one out of the blue weird ass closet with Shiro, how the fuck did that happen!? If this was Pidge's doing, then he's going to murder her, the bloody Puta really was testing his patience and sanity. Then again, he's still terrified of the fact that he never figured out his sexuality that may very well be bisexual at this point and he's never told anyone, Pidge's guesses are that he's gay his guess however is that he's bisexual it only made sense!

 How did this even happen? 

Why did it have to happen, it makes his heartbeat to fast and his cheeks up so quick it's almost as if he has a fever. 

But he didn't have a fever, he was blushing. He knew the difference so why he was trapped against the hot leader of the team was beyond him! Even Keith would be considered the leader, he's the black paladin's right-hand man of course he's also leader! Fuck his life, if he ever confessed and his crushes accepted him then he'll just say fuck him but until then, not going to happen!

"Oh, tienes que estar bromeando, Pidge, si esto es obra tuya, estás muerto, pequeña mierda." he muttered and Shiro gave him an oddish look "You alright there, Lance?" he asked despite the squish he was doing a very good job at hiding his blush, and from the looks of it, Lance was having trouble from letting a certain cherry pink color rise on his cheeks. Just the thought of Lance blushing made him want to chuckle, but he delayed that in favor of not rising suspicion and opted to try and figure out a way out of the closet they somehow got trapped in. Maybe someone was behind them to push them in here? That had to be the only explanation but why did they have to get stuck in a very awkward position is his question. Lance happened to be on him, and he was under him, their arms and legs scrambled in twists at the tight space. Now this was interesting. In other circumstances, he'd keep Lance right where he was but in their current circumstance, they needed to get out of their current situation right now. As much as he wanted Lance to stay where he currently was, in the case of an attack, they needed to be ready to get to the battlefield. Not stuck in a closet that is dangerously close to intimate, and besides he wasn't sure Lance or Keith felt the same way he did for them so best to play it safe and not do something he may regret later. 

"Lance, think you can try and get the door open? I can't do much from down here" he called a mild blush on their cheeks, "I can try but with the dim lighting it's hard to see correctly" he said and Shiro agreed, the room was a bit too dark, but they'll have to work with what they've got for now. Lance stretched over to the door, subconsciously having to move his body over Shiro to actually reach because the tall hunk of a guy happened to taller than him, hence why he had to stretch over to reach the god forsaken door. It took all of Shiro's self-control not to just grab Lance by the hips and just keep him still, now if being captured by the Galra and tortured was bad then it's never been to this level, this was even worse torture. A cute ass male was on him and moving around to try and access their escape and he, being the taller and more muscled one, with his back on the floor made him just want the floor to just swallow him whole. Why did both Keith and Lance have to be cute? Why did they have to make his heartbeat so fast he feels as if it's going to burst through his chest? This was so unfair.

Now in all honesty, Lance was having trouble with self-control, if he ever sat on Keith like he was on Shiro he felt as if he never wanted to be anywhere else except right on them. He could feel Shiro's defined muscles under him, and God, did that just make him just want to stay here and not leave. This was torture.  

Fuck this torture because this was so not fair!

He needed to confess so he can stay like this! Maybe even on Keith too that be a plus bonus!

'Oh, Madre help me' he pleaded mentally to his mother; he really needed some help in this situation because he was not used to it at all! He wondered if Shiro felt the same way he was, wouldn't that help not make him feel alone in this whole situation they got in somehow. Lance moved his fingers down the door and when he found a good place to slip his fingertips into, he began to tug at the door in a grunt. Fuck still too far. He glanced down at Shiro, him was still underneath, fuck this was torture. 

"I'm going to have to scoot up since I'm still too far, but I need your help pulling open the doors." he told him and Shiro nodded, at least Lance thinks he nodded the room was still too dark to tell. He scooted up to now sit on his chest which he hoped he wasn't hurting his breathing and together, they worked with what little room they had to open the door with all their strength. The metal squealed in a high pitch causing them to wince, but it effectively opened, and they squirmed their way out with Lance going first and Shiro following. After the sheer amount of embarrassment, they obtained they quickly said by to each other quickly separated and there, their cheeks blushed furiously once they were apart. However, the encounter didn't leave their minds as they went their separate ways. 

------------

10/12/23