Part 5: The Info

Lance just sat himself in Blue just to think, why does he keep having run in's with Lotor? Did he have something he wants? Something he needs. A plaything, Information, basically anything negative that he can think of? Out of everyone in Voltron he's the only one who's had the most run ins with the Galra prince, but his question is why, why him what role or vital piece is in that damn prince's agenda that had Lance at the top of the damn list. He groaned and just held his head because nothing made sense anymore! He couldn't think of any possible reason why Lotor keeps coming after him especially it just made no sense. 

Pidge went to Blue seeing as Lance hadn't come out since they came back from that planet they rescued and tapped on the on the particle barrier, she needed to see what was keeping Lance in Blue and what was on his mind. Blue let her in but once she entered Blue close the particle barrier again and lowered her mouth to let Pidge enter, "Lance?" Lance looked at her "Oh, hey, Pidge. Here" he shifted a hand under his armor and pulled out a chip "That download from the Galra structure down on that planet" he offered it to her "Thanks but what's got you stuck in Blue?" she asked taking the chip in hand and taking a seat next to him "It's these weird run ins with Lotion, I don't know what it is but out of everyone in the castle I'm the only one who keeps having run ins with him" she frowned. He was right. Most of the missions they've had over the last couple weeks since they've known about Lotor, Lance has been caught in nearly every single encounter. It was just as confusing to everyone but mostly Lance. 

"What could he possibly want from you though?" Lance shrugged, he had no idea but there were here and there suggestions running around in his head. "Maybe because I'm a paladin?" he tried "No, well maybe but that might not be it" she shook her head "Well I have a few other suggestions running around my head but I'm just hoping it's not any of them" he told her "Then let's keep it that way, I lost Matt and I'm not losing you too. Come on, let's go see what that base had" she patted his shoulder, and they got up leaving Blue to go to Pidge's lab that was coincidently in the green lion's hanger, and she plugged it into her laptop, "Find anything useful?" he asked leaning over her shoulder, "That base seemed to be used as a mining operation for the planets metal it seems. Looks pretty useless to me" she said.

So, it seemed all the effort was useless.  

"So, all the effort and my near capture was point blank useless, great" his tone was very sarcastic with an annoyed glare at the screen, Pidge pat his arm, "You'll be fine, now you know how I feel" he turned his glare to her "I hate this feeling, stupid cool ass annoying tech" he gritted the last few words in a mutter but spoke the first half loud and clear. She only shook her head amused, as he continued to glare at her something eventually beeped on her screen making them pause, "What the hell is that?" Lance turned his attention to the screen once he caught glance at it and Pidge narrowed her eyes "Lance," he hummed in response keeping his eyes on the screen "I think that mission was worth it" he gave her a side glance "And that is why? I can't read Galra" he said, "You managed to download a ship supply man!" she grinned "Seriously?" he wasn't sure if she was telling the truth after all they thought the data was useless at first. 

"Hell, yeah man, nice job!" he grinned and they high fived each other, maybe being a tch junkie wasn't so bad after all but he is not letting anyone else find out about this or he'll eject himself out of this ship to save himself the embarrassment. 

-----------

10/5/23