Part 11: Who the hell are you

"Shiro, you need sleep, come on" Shiro turned his attention from his controls to the feed of Keith's voice, he looked just as tired as he was. "Not yet Keith, there could be some kind of sign, or something. I have to stay out here and keep looking," Keith breathed in through his nose, "Shiro... please, just come back, we'll probably have better luck after some sleep and Allura's forcing everyone to take the day off since we're all pretty much avoiding shutting our eyes saying it would get us nowhere to find Lance or win this battle

3 months. 3 months since Lance was taken by Lotor and disappeared completely, they couldn't find him no matter what they did, and Blue had remained inactive since then. 

"I'VE GOT A LEAD!" Shiro winced at the volume and Keith jumped at least a good few feet in mild surprise at Pidge's shriek that suddenly rang throughout the bridge, "You what? How?" Keith looked at her, the eye bags were evident under her eyes, much like his own and Keith's. "I've been scanning every channel, covo, anything since Lotor took Lance- and recently a channel I've been scanning and monitoring has been active and that is also the same channel I've been using where we've been locating large supplies of Galra shipments and all that crap. Whoever is using that channel is purposely giving these locations out to rebels of the Galra," She explained quickly, and she hadn't even had coffee. "So, if we keep using this channel..." Shiro pieced it together.

"We'll mostly likely get a lucky success in locating Lance,"

|
|
|

"Oh, come the fuck on! How'd I get stuck here of all places?!" Lance whined as he was stranded on a dead asteroid in the middle of nowhere in Space. "This is bullshit, fucking ship just had to break down just my luck AND THERE'S NO SUPPLIES HERE EITHER! Ughhh" he slid his hands down his face and sighed, getting up out of the pilot seat and walking over to his makeshift bed and grabbed his helmet, can't breathe in Space.

Pulling out one of his devices, he went outside the ship and was instantly floating due to low gravity, "Alright, let's see what's wrong," He muttered under his breath and went over to the area that had the engine located, he couldn't see what was wrong much less figure out the problem. He sighed, putting back on the cover and looking around, the place was desolate with nothing in sight of useful since it was all rock. Glancing around curiously, he used his jetpack on his dark gray suit with a belt that held a blaster and a few other technology devices, high kneed boots tucked tightly against his suit, and it also had a hood for when he didn't have his helmet on. 

His flashlight illuminated the area it shined on, and Lance noticed a hole going down into the asteroid, he pursed his lips and wondered what he should do... he turned and went back to his ship, going back to the cockpit and evaluating where the problem was. "Are you serious? Jackasses can't fix shit!" It was the same thing as last time, he wished he had Hunk here to help him fix this crap. Hunk..... he missed him, even if he was staying away on purpose. Sure, he was free now, but he was also scared. How would the team even react when they saw him? He wasn't Human anymore, at least, not physically... maybe. He hadn't gone back to them, even when he was on a planet they rescued, he couldn't and more like he was afraid to go back. He left his ship again and went to where he knew where the problem was now and took off the cover and got under the ship in order to actually fix the damn thing somehow and finally managed after thirty minutes of non-stop struggle and irritation. 

He slapped back on the cover and went back into his ship, powering it on and went down the hole he found to investigate what might be down there, anything is possible. Maybe he'll get lucky and find a- he narrowed his eyes as his ship scanned down below, "The hell?" Landing it to a spot he quickly got out and pulled out his scanner and flashlight, looking around. The hell kind of signal did he just pick up?