❂ prolouge ❂

Neteyam, a natural born leader with countless skills. His parents constant approval heightens his ego every time without fail. Neteyam was so prideful, nothing stood in his way. He is the oldest of 4 and he always had a
task to prove that he was the greatest of the Sully's children. But Neteyam had a weakness, something so strong that could knock off his balance in a heartbeat. Something so powerful that threw off his accuracy. This thing, was called love.

Yes, Neteyam's strongest weakness was love. His mind was filled of his parents's love stories. How they came to be, how his father, betrayed his entire species, all because of love.
Neteyam wanted nothing more than to find out why love is so strong, so important, so influential. Why did his father leave everything and everyone behind for it? He's always seen his father as a loyalist. So how did one singular word, one minuscule thing, change the fate of billions of lives.

Love. Neteyam knew he had to find out the power of this. But he was scared, scared of how much it influences, how much it could change. Therefore, his curiosity eventually turned into fear. He blocked off that part of wonder a long time ago. He slowly built up a wall in between him and love. He worried more about his duty of protecting his people and being a perfect son, than something so unimportant.

But what if one day, his whole life changes. Everything he's ever known becomes stripped from him, and he has to re-learn everything from scratch. What if, he had no other choice but to rely on something. A word, a thing that was so small to him, so minuscule to him, so unimportant.

And this thing, was called love.

...

Authors note: This is going to be a fun ride. Thanks to everyone that reads this. I'm not 100% sure where I'm going with this but I hope you guys enjoy!
Q&A: Who is your favorite character in the Avatar Series so far?
Leave your answer in the comments! Mine is Neytiri or Neteyam it's a close tie.