time : 2:56 pm
location : metkayina's land

After a long day of training, Neteyam soon got used to riding an ilu. He also got used to being around Ao'nung, by now he even started to enjoy being around Ao'nung.

"You said there's a forest around here right?" Neteyam asked as they walked towards the village.

"There is, why?" Ao'nung replied.

"We should visit, I'm starting to feel a bit home sick" Neteyam replied, walking ahead of Ao'nung.

Ao'nung became mesmerized by how Neteyam's tail swung side to side as he walked. As his hips swayed as well. He couldn't remove his eyes from his waist, how small and slim it was. Even the way Neteyam walked was attractive.

"It's nothing like the forest you know, but it'll have it's similarities" Ao'nung chuckled, catching up to Neteyam.

"Lead the way reef boy" Neteyam said with a sly grin on his face.

"Reef boy? Where'd you get that from" Ao'nung smiled

"Hmm, I don't know actually. It just came to me now"

"Come, follow me forest boy"

They walked for a bit, continuing small talk. But no more than shallow, random conversations. They finally reached the small forest.

"Wow, it is a lot different than home Ao'nung"

Ao'nung's ears twitched to the sound of his name leaving Neteyam's lips. He wished he could hear him call his name all the time.

"Let's play a game" Neteyam stated

Ao'nung was intrigued, he wasn't even fully sure what a game even was. "What's the game ?" He questioned.

"Let's play tag." Neteyam states, looking more cocky than ever.

Neteyam knew that on this territory, he had a lot more advantages.

"What's tag?"

"It's a game where someone is the tagger, the other one runs from the tagger and the tagger chases. If the tagger touches the person. The person becomes the tagger and they have to chase the other person." Neteyam explained.

"damn it forest boy, we couldn't have done this in the ocean instead?" Ao'nung said, looking around the forest knowing that this was not his expertise.

"Nope, you'll be the tagger first. I'll count down from 3"

"Are you ready?" Neteyam asked.

"I guess so" Ao'nung responded, not so surely.

"3.."

"2.."

"1.."

"Go!!"
Neteyam immediately took off running, giggling as he knew that Ao'nung was never going to be able to catch up. He continued to sprint hearing Ao'nung cursing in Na'vi behind him. Ao'nung usually was good at everything, and seeing Neteyam beat him at something. Made him want to chase him around even more to prove his point that he can run just as good as Neteyam. That is of course until Neteyam decided to jump up a tree and climb up.