XV

time : 7:37 pm
location : metkayina's land

It was finally time for the celebration. The beach was illuminated with bright torches. Everyone was enjoying themselves, it wasn't often that they were offered an off day from their hard work.

Neteyam decided to dress up a bit for tonight, wanting to impress his lover.

He wore his favorite neck piece, it was decorated with bright green and blue beads. It was eye catching and it made Neteyam's skin really pop.

He even wore his favorite cummerbund, it's beads matched his neck piece. It hugged his slim waist perfectly.

He couldn't wait for Ao'nung to see him, Neteyam knew Ao'nung would love to see him dressed up like this.

Neteyam left the hut, he started to walk over to the bay where they were holding the celebration.

He saw a huge crowd of people, he pushed past them to get the the middle where he assumed Ao'nung was.

And there Ao'nung was, he was also dressed up for the occasion. He was wearing a different necklace than usual. It had a pinkish seashell in the middle, with feathers on each side. He was also wearing an arm piece that was decorated with seashell pieces.

Ao'nung just looked so good, so perfect.

Neteyam made his way to Ao'nung, it didn't take long for Ao'nung to sense his presence.

Ao'nung's straight face immediately turned into a grin, walking over to Neteyam as well.

"You look beautiful."
Ao'nung smiled.

Neteyam bit his bottom lip softly, trying to hold back a smile.

"Thank you."
Neteyam mumbled, still attempting to cover his smile.

"You look handsome."
Neteyam continued, diverting his eyes from Ao'nung's.

"Aww really forest boy? Your really mean it?
Ao'nung smirked, it wasn't often that Neteyam would compliment him.

"Shut up skxawng!"
Neteyam giggled.

"I know this is my own party, but I kinda wanna ditch. What do you say?"
Ao'nung smiled slyly.

"I say no, this is your party you can't just leave."
Neteyam scoffed, rolling his eyes at him.

"Ok ok! Mr.attitude."
Ao'nung chucked lowly.

Eventually they all sat down around the bonfire to feast. Ao'nung sat next to Neteyam, although his mother and father strongly stated that they wanted him to be next to his parents and not the forest boy.

They all cooked their own fish on a stick, Neteyam was still getting used to eating fish since  he never ate it until he came here.

"Tey, you're not peeling the fish right."
Ao'nung chuckled softly, he made his way behind Neteyam. With his chest pressed up against the forest boys back. He reached his arms around him, directing the boy's hands to peel the fish correctly.

Neteyam gasped softly, feeling the boy pressed up against him. They were so close together, and Ao'nung knew exactly what he was doing.